Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel_Suicide
Crimsonii
actually, gaia is, something I found out from the theater owner awhile back when my family went to see chronicles of riddick, the only single reason it was rated R is because of the one time use of the word "********" apparently that word alone will automatically put any movie into being rated R, so technically gaia isn't pg-13 so long as they allow that word

I would think the amount of violence in that movie would be enough to get it an R rating. I doubt that was the only reason.

well I won't dispute the violence, but he did say that that alone was enough to do it
Crimsonii
Angel_Suicide
Crimsonii
actually, gaia is, something I found out from the theater owner awhile back when my family went to see chronicles of riddick, the only single reason it was rated R is because of the one time use of the word "********" apparently that word alone will automatically put any movie into being rated R, so technically gaia isn't pg-13 so long as they allow that word

I would think the amount of violence in that movie would be enough to get it an R rating. I doubt that was the only reason.

well I won't dispute the violence, but he did say that that alone was enough to do it

This is the copy pasted clip under what should generally be seen/heard in a PG 13 film according to the ratings system:

Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. This signifies that the film rated may be inappropriate for pre-teens. Parents should be especially careful about letting their younger children attend. Rough or persistent violence is absent; sexually-oriented nudity is generally absent; some scenes of drug use may be seen; use of the harsher sexually derived words may be heard.
Angel_Suicide
Crimsonii
Angel_Suicide
Crimsonii

This is the copy pasted clip under what should generally be seen/heard in a PG 13 film according to the ratings system:

Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. This signifies that the film rated may be inappropriate for pre-teens. Parents should be especially careful about letting their younger children attend. Rough or persistent violence is absent; sexually-oriented nudity is generally absent; some scenes of drug use may be seen; use of the harsher sexually derived words may be heard.

hmm, doesn't sound like here sweatdrop
if you were to consider the rp section, there are plenty of violent battles if you wanted to be technical, but I wouldn't really say that myself, very interesting
Personally, I like Gaia the way it is. Little kids have neopets, we don't need to dumb down Gaia too. I like the fact that this site appeals more to older teens and young adults than children and pre-teens. I wouldn't want that to change.

I really doubt it will too. Look at the actions of the admins; they put hentai links in the links page, they have Edmund run off to get laid in the personals building during the olympics, they have zombies calling other zombies slut during the Halloween Bash.. They obviously aren't that worried about making this place super kid friendly. xp
I don't mind it either, but I do find it distasteful when girls post pics of their breasts, and don't have the decency to wear a bra
Crimsonii
I don't mind it either, but I do find it distasteful when girls post pics of their breasts, and don't have the decency to wear a bra

Eh.. I wasn't fond of the pictures. If you're going to take pictures of your bare chest you could at least have a decent looking body, but thats niether here nor there. whee Point being.. no nipples = good to go. *shrug* Those rules are already established.
Angel_Suicide
Crimsonii

Eh.. I wasn't fond of the pictures. If you're going to take pictures of your bare chest you could at least have a decent looking body, but thats niether here nor there. whee Point being.. no nipples = good to go. *shrug* Those rules are already established.

pretty much, and yea I agree on all accounts, nothing we can do about the rules anyways (I wish that something could be done but oh well, allthough what confuses me, is the fact that these threads are just fine, and a post your underwear thread got deleted, twas linked to in one of those threads, I've been kinda watching one or two of them to see if any pics go too far so I could report them)
Underwear is generally alright.. Maybe there was a picture or statement that went over the line, however. Also, sometimes some mods have different ideas of the 'rules' and how far they are allowed to be taken, whether thats for the better or worse is left up to the opinion.
very true, I just know that one day the link worked, and the next day it came to a blank gaia page, like if the thread was flat out deleted (well also it did have about 4 or 5 links to other cleavage quest threads, so it made it easy to scan for anything to report, and thats about the only time i've actually gone out of my way to try to find something to report)
Ou Shinsa Otokomae
Hello and how are ya!

This morning while serfing Gaia I happend upon a very interesting thread called :
(oYo) Super's Boob Contest (.Y.) Please donate your chest!
In this thread the author encourages women and young ladies to write his name on their chests, and then send him pictures of it which he posts. Of course they do not show the n****e for instance just cleavage, but I thought you might like to be notified of this. I find it objectifying to women and offensive personally and I don't think it is appropriate. Maybe you see no problem with it, but that is why I am brining this to you so you can investigate and make a judgment call. Thank you so very much for all the hard work you do. Blessings!
i thought he had permison

as i should get

seeing all the boobs in my siggy
damn double posts
Boobie signs are within the rules of Gaia. There was a very large thread in which the topic was thoroughly discussed and it was decided told to us that the admins said themselves.. boobies signs are fine as long as you don't show nipples. As long as there are no nipples in your sig you should be fine.
Angel_Suicide
Boobie signs are within the rules of Gaia. There was a very large thread in which the topic was thoroughly discussed and it was decided told to us that the admins said themselves.. boobies signs are fine as long as you don't show nipples. As long as there are no nipples in your sig you should be fine.
that is what i thought as well
Crimsonii

He hasn't forced the girls to do it, and as long as no nipples are shown, he isn't really doing anything wrong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff