Welcome to Gaia! ::

I completed a survey that promised Gaia Cash and was not given any cash after the end of the most annoying survey stare
This happend to anyone else?

Enduring Noob

Yeah sometimes. There seems to always be something I didn't do right or the survey forces me to complete offers I don't want.

I just avoid them altogether now, they're annoying anyway. biggrin

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Gaia doesn't control the offer, you need to report to the offer provider if you don't get your cash (there should be a link on the offer pages with each provider where you can check the status of offers)

While some offers are fake, other could just not have completed properly for a number of reasons.

If contacting the offer provider doesn't help, there is a thread in the sponsor forum where you can report them.

I don't usually have problems getting cash from completed surveys..... It is the qualifying for the surveys that I find hard and why I usually avoid them.

There is lots of helpful information in the sponsor forum on what offers are good and which to avoid.

Personally I just do the cash tree and video offers, never had a problem with them.... I only do surveys when I need a high payout offer to get the bonus item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff