Welcome to Gaia! ::

..Some person had randomly PMed me, saying this:

sorry for interrupting you but i'm new and i love an item called demonic pitchfork or something like that....i want that item so much but i only have 423g and is a very expensive item...i made a thread at the charity but no one helped me and a lot of people have being insulting me....maybe you are not that bad and could open your heart a little and help me with something.....i'm just trying to get some help so please if you decide to help me please pm me at any time ok....thanks you very much for your time and i hope you really are that nice person i need!!

I responded to her, saying that if I couldn't sell off my Gotis or MP3 Player, I MIGHT get it for her. She said this:

ohh wow thank you sooo much i knew there should be a nice person somewhere here thanks again and please remember me!!!!............ sacmming you? what's that??? what doses that means?

I smell something.. Like a scam. I'm a very kind person by nature, but I also don't want to be swindled.. Is this a scam??

~*Azrayl*~
umm just a person begging for gold... id report them... i hate people like that... grrr
I don't mind them.. I remember what I was like, so long ago.. Anyone else see this as a potential scam??

~*Azrayl*~
<center>I don't see how that could be a scam O.o
..The girl could be a mule. But.. ~*Sigh*~ I guess not. Looks like that little girl is going to be happy.. If.. I.. Can't.. Sell.. Off.. These.. Gotis and/or MP3 Player.. scream

~*Azrayl*~

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Azrayl
I don't mind them.. I remember what I was like, so long ago.. Anyone else see this as a potential scam??

~*Azrayl*~

The person wrote that he made a thread in the charity.
You could ask about the link of this thread (or search for his latest posts to see it)...if he made a thread about it this probably isn't a scam.

But to me it looks like simply begging for gold... not scamming at all

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'd keep an eye on this person's posts for awhile, just in case a possible scam emerges. 3nodding
Firn-San
Azrayl

~*Azrayl*~

The person wrote that he made a thread in the charity.
You could ask about the link of this thread (or search for his latest posts to see it)...if he made a thread about it this probably isn't a scam.

But to me it looks like simply begging for gold... not scamming at all

yea that... i wouldnt give anything to them isnt pming and asking people for gold/items randomly against the rules or something?... just let it be a lesson to them... they shouldnt get an items... (not being rude)
Well.. Alright. I'll be easy on the girl.. I'll tell her that I'm questing hard for a Nitemare Headband, and that I want to save up as much gold as possible.. Damn... I hate letting people down, especially it being December and all..

~*Azrayl*~
Wow you are a nice person! I hope you dont get scammed ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff