Welcome to Gaia! ::

My little cousin wishes to join Gaia but does not have an e-mail of her own. I was hoping to use mine for hers as well but it won't let me when I try to register. Is there anything I can do about this?
Saiyura
My little cousin wishes to join Gaia but does not have an e-mail of her own. I was hoping to use mine for hers as well but it won't let me when I try to register. Is there anything I can do about this?
make a free email adress at hotmail or yahoo or something. then just activate the account with it, and never use it again.
runners high
Saiyura
make a free email adress at hotmail or yahoo or something. then just activate the account with it, and never use it again.

Okay I guess I will do so. Time to go have fun filling out more information. Thank you for your help.
haha. no prob. lol. have fun filling out the forms. lol
Haha. I'm just wondering, about the "Deleteing Character" thing? Can you have multiple avatars like on Neopets?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff