Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cannot recreate my avatar because whenever i try to recreate it, then it says that i am a boy. i do not understand why the recreation page isnt working. is it just flaws or glitches?
It's happening to a lot of people. I've been a gray blob since yesterday. xd
The Corrupt Mage
yeah, do you think they will have it fixed by tomorrow?
FinalFantasyVIIFreak
The Corrupt Mage

Most likely, big avatar bugs are fixed on the double, so expect this bug to be fixed rather soon. However, you can't be too sure with the event, upcoming letters, and perhaps another event coming up.
Dinictus
Most likely, big avatar bugs are fixed on the double, so expect this bug to be fixed rather soon. However, you can't be too sure with the event, upcoming letters, and perhaps another event coming up.

I'm curious as to what's causing the problem. And I wish I had known about it earlier; all I want to do was make it so my avy was smiling. sweatdrop
stressed I've been having the same problem... deleted my little lady.. went to redo her.. and when i click on say hair colour, or eye style... it sort of refreshes.... but nothing happens. Dearie me, I'm a gray spooky thing!
Dinictus
FinalFantasyVIIFreak
The Corrupt Mage

well, it has been going on since yesterday... so i dont know... sweatdrop
FinalFantasyVIIFreak
i cannot recreate my avatar because whenever i try to recreate it, then it says that i am a boy. i do not understand why the recreation page isnt working. is it just flaws or glitches?

I've been a blob for 3 days now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces