Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Kitten

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
My profile has two basic info and contact boxes, on the left and in the center. When I try to delete the center boxes the ones on the left are deleted instead. Then when I save my profile, the boxes on the left reappear. I can't delete both set of boxes, I've tried. I'm not using any CSS or anything else to override the theme. Any ideas on what to do?

Saxy Coder

SugarCookieKitten
1. Add a panel which you do not already have on your profile (wishlist, comments, etc.)
2. Delete one of the duplicated panels (only one), then Save. Delete another duplicated panel, Save, etc. until all duplicates are gone.

Just remember that you need at least one panel on your profile when you hit Save, or else it will revert back to your last Save.

O.G. Gaian

Edit your profile. Add a panel. Doesn't matter which one, any panel.
Save.
Edit again, remove unwanted panels -- leaving at least one on your profile.
Save again.
VoilĂ .

Profitable Kitten

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you!!! It worked smile

Skilled Genius

Lady Saxophone
SugarCookieKitten
1. Add a panel which you do not already have on your profile (wishlist, comments, etc.)
2. Delete one of the duplicated panels (only one), then Save. Delete another duplicated panel, Save, etc. until all duplicates are gone.

Just remember that you need at least one panel on your profile when you hit Save, or else it will revert back to your last Save.

All duplicates can be deleted at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff