Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your name will not be seen, but how many gians have passed a chainletter without being caught?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

I know!isn't it annoying!let me tell ya I've gotten it ATLEAST 20 times already...okay I got it...now leave me alone!grr chain letters piss me off to no end!! stressed
there is no possible way to send viruses via pms...
I only got one of those. Didn't pass it. Didn't report the sender because she's a friend, but I informed her that chain letters are illegal and all that stuff.
HaywardX

Yes there is.

Hype Powerhouse

11,300 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
TheUnknownFactor
kitty12013
Are any of you aware thet thet was ment for Yahoo messenger!

A username can't be a virus on yahoo messenger either.
I know that, It was started on Yahoo messenger a while back
PM to a mod.
I got at least ten zillion of those.

And it waas already confirmed to be false.... quite a while ago.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
<center>
TheUnknownFactor
HaywardX

Yes there is.

No there isn't. The only possible way to get a virus from a PM is downloading something from the sender.
Xeno Incognito
<center>
TheUnknownFactor
HaywardX

Yes there is.

No there isn't. The only possible way to get a virus from a PM is downloading something from the sender.

Yes and when someone has a JPEG Image in their signature, you do exactly that, you download it. The fact that no one on gaia uses these images and the fact that this exploid in the JPEG Files has only been known for a short period of time doesn't mean it's impossible, only currently not (yet) existant (on gaia).
Tell a mod instead of asking them to read this.
I got that too...
I got one about snow balls and one about mesenger services today. I would appear they're multiplying. x_O
I get so many stupid chain letters in my mail box, i dont know why i never send them and they are always from people i dont know eek gonk
Oh for pete's sake this is *still* going around? I thought we quashed this like 2 weeks ago? There were stickies in every forum, too! *sigh* Just report it to a mod and carry on. Hopefully it will finally go to the murky depths of....wherever dead chainletters go to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff