Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got a PM from the Newbie Fairy saying I would get more gold each day sent via PM but I haven't gotten another yet. What gives?

Kindly Gaian

Unfortunately, the Welcome Fairy has been glitched for a while. You might or might not receive additional messages.
        The glitch has also resulted in older users receiving welcoming messages.

Instead, I'd like to suggest you collect your Daily Chances on a regular basis: the little red Grab machine on all main pages.
        They should also give you enough to get a good start 3nodding
Thanks for the reply, but isn't that really something that should be looked at? What a downer to be told I'd get a lot of free gold and then get none at all.

Valiant Jackling

HGjkli12
Thanks for the reply, but isn't that really something that should be looked at? What a downer to be told I'd get a lot of free gold and then get none at all.

If you have a Facebook account you can share 3 posts a day for 500k each (which means you can make 1.5 mil a day by sharing posts on Gaia to Facebook).
So all of a sudden today I log in and have the first 3 days worth of PM's in my inbox, all sent at the same time. No gold link in any of them. neutral

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

HGjkli12
So all of a sudden today I log in and have the first 3 days worth of PM's in my inbox, all sent at the same time. No gold link in any of them. neutral
Like you were told, it's a very buggy NPC
users like myself have gotten PMs from her, and users who should have gotten them never did
Angels Alibi
HGjkli12
Like you were told, it's a very buggy NPC
users like myself have gotten PMs from her, and users who should have gotten them never did

Thank you for clarifying what I was told. rolleyes I was adding to my own thread of my own experiences, with my own user feedback, which I believe I am allowed to do.

Helpful Gaian

If you'd like to give feedback, you would be better off using the site feedback forum. Not bumping your answered thread in questions and assistance.

User Image

User Image
HauntingEchoes
If you'd like to give feedback, you would be better off using the site feedback forum. Not bumping your answered thread in questions and assistance.

User Image

User Image

Alrighty thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out