Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, Let me just get one thing sorted. This idea is for use once we hit beta, and after they've finally sorted out the bugs.

OK My idea.
Notice the lovely emoticons? The're well used and priceless. But what if they reworked it so we could have our heads in different expressions for emoticons, or better yet, show a mood (e.g. smileing) on our avatar for each post. It souldn't be too hard, they just would need to add more mouth images to the head layer, and put some extra coding. It would be a bit of work thats why it should be done after we hit beta.

Wintry Dragon

I like the idea, but it sound like a lot of work... I'd much rather see all the bugs fixed.
Quote:
Official Feature Suggestion Thread That would be really nice.

Dang I knew there was someware i was supposed to post it...

I'll post it there if I can get some good feedback. Everyone might think it sucks, sweatdrop

Vicious Warlord

It has been suggested before. Facial expressions seem like a little too far away from where gaia is now. Its not smart to allign it to posts, My posts are usually of a considerable size so I doubt they would fit in one emotion.
Quote:
I like the idea, but it sound like a lot of work... I'd much rather see all the bugs fixed.

As do I, which is why it should be done after beta is realesed.

Alien Friend

Quote:
It has been suggested before. Facial expressions seem like a little too far away from where gaia is now. Its not smart to allign it to posts, My posts are usually of a considerable size so I doubt they would fit in one emotion.

i dont think so, i think we should be able to pick our face emotions just like our poses, i mean, i dont think it would be too hard to do
Quote:

which is why you would have a neutral option... sweatdrop

Vicious Warlord

Quote:
Quote:

i dont think so, i think we should be able to pick our face emotions just like our poses, i mean, i dont think it would be too hard to do
Oh, how I would love to look sad, without deleting my dreadlocks in the progress. *sigh*
I think some people in minishops already make them for ya. You just need a ton of image insert coding stuff and places to host the pictures.

You don't wanna put them outta business, do ya? wink

Vicious Warlord

Quote:
I think some people in minishops already make them for ya. You just need a ton of image insert coding stuff and places to host the pictures.

if we'd do that, we'd also kick out houses, pets and weapons, for those are made in Minishops as well. neutral
Quote:

Maybe... ninja
It would be sometime before they got it going anywys.
Where are these shops exactly...?
Quote:
Quote:

if we'd do that, we'd also kick out houses, pets and weapons, for those are made in Minishops as well. neutral

Houses and weapons No, Pets maybe...

Custom weapon images are diffferent from having the ability to shoot a shotgun into your enemy..

Vicious Warlord

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Custom weapon images are diffferent from having the ability to shoot a shotgun into your enemy..
Just like changing your avatar is different to having a picture of your head with a different smiley over it? rolleyes
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just like changing your avatar is different to having a picture of your head with a different smiley over it? rolleyes

no not really. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces