Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anyway i can fix my inventory? I want to put on some christmas stuff...

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
No, sir, it's well and truly down for everyone. 3nodding
its that way for everyone right now....just have to wait
its down for fixing it should be back up soon
Dang...cursed events...
Mine has been disabled since last night. Lookit me! I am completely naked! I want to put some clothes on!

Oh I had to create a new account also because when I deleted my character the create a new character thing was messed up.

This really bites. They better fix it.
Quote:
Mine has been disabled since last night. Lookit me! I am completely naked! I want to put some clothes on!

Oh I had to create a new account also because when I deleted my character the create a new character thing was messed up.

Patiance child. 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:

Patiance child. 3nodding

*drops to her knees and weeps* I have never been this mortified in my life... The dreams I have had about going to school naked are all coming true! crying
Quote:

The admins don't need to fix ANYTHING, dear. We get on this site for free; they can fix, take out and add what ever they want to the site. Though they're kind enough to fix these glitches for us, provide us with a free website to entertain ourselfs on and give us events and cool looking pixels for our avatars.
Indeed. I have been waiting for 3 days to put on some new clothes.
Quote:
Quote:

The admins don't need to fix ANYTHING, dear. We get on this site for free; they can fix, take out and add what ever they want to the site. Though they're kind enough to fix these glitches for us, provide us with a free website to entertain ourselfs on and give us events and cool looking pixels for our avatars.

true...harshly true
ya ive been waiting for a while too...
i wanna put on MY new top!! gonk
Quote:
http://dale.gaiaonline.com/profile/inventory.php?pane=equip

my inventory works when i click this link
Just leave it alone so they can work on it. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash