Welcome to Gaia! ::

I caught a full bucket of fish. two of them. and in the first was a brown bass three types of trash and some guppies and then all the sudden it says unknown error and i go to the fishing store and it says i'll lose my catches so i don't proceed, i refresh the pg with the game on it, and ALL MY FISH ARE GONE so i did it again and it still said unknown error. WHAT IS WRONG???
same thing happened to me and it gave me an e mail address that doesn't work and i lost 2 very good fish sad crying
me too! and i caught me a 1500 gold fish!!! >_<
that would succk

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
-frowns, shakes head- You guys should be well aware by now that fishing is GLITCHY still and you risk gold/bait/catches with gaia claiming NO responcibility. If you don't like that you can't save, don't try to play.
don't do anything at the fishing shop. ALL the shops are down or not working very well. The fishing store had a glitch that was giving out way too much gold so head the warning that says do not proceed.
at least give me my moneys worth

if u all are so good Admins

u should at least check through the problem and monitor

I want my money for my fish i caught!!!!

Tipsy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
I lost four Biters.
Yeah, fishing is very buggy. If you had any type of rare fish caught with an F type bait, then it would automatically process an error.
well i want my money for my other fish!
yeah but thats not the problem the problem is that the e mail the gave out to send in the tracking id doesn't work
Exactly , they got to monitor it , if u not going to give whatever u got to give with the game u shouldnt made it in the first place!!!
Emeralback Lion wrote:

Names: Emeralback Lion
Best time of day to catch: Night Time (10-11pm, according BurrowedLurker)
Suggested Bait: Grade A
User with most Emeralback Lion: Unknown
Sellback: 1500g

Thats what i caught not long ago
The problem i hate about fishing is i pick my bate says loading then it comes up all jumpy and it will not load. People think it is flash but i can't download it. I got to download flash and not even a box to say it is downloading or it is finished appears.

*Angry Grumbles*

I wanted fishing for ages then this happens.
Just live with it. I've lost money, bait and even fish and I aitn complaining. Report the glitch on here and Gaia will fix it when they haev the chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff