Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barking Strawberry

I am curious about something. Can someone explain why when Gaia updated the header the achievement for Ultimate Player disappeared from my list of achievements left to get? The other two, Elocutionist and Conventioneer, are still available for me to get at some point in the future, but not Ultimate Player.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ultimate Player is a "hidden" achievement, so it doesn't show up as available for you on your achievements page. It is still accessible for you to get though. 3nodding

Barking Strawberry

Crystal Sparda
Ultimate Player is a "hidden" achievement, so it doesn't show up as available for you on your achievements page. It is still accessible for you to get though. 3nodding

Well why did Gaia decide to do it that way? Seems kind of stupid, as there is now no way to track how close you are to getting the achievement. How many other "hidden" achievements are there?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

DrAshFjorde
Crystal Sparda

Well why did Gaia decide to do it that way? Seems kind of stupid, as there is now no way to track how close you are to getting the achievement. How many other "hidden" achievements are there?

I don't know why it was made hidden, but it just is. sweatdrop

There's only one other hidden achievement, which is the Timid achievement. You can check out this guide on achievements to see what you can get. 3nodding

Barking Strawberry

Crystal Sparda
DrAshFjorde
Crystal Sparda

I don't know why it was made hidden, but it just is. sweatdrop

There's only one other hidden achievement, which is the Timid achievement. You can check out this guide on achievements to see what you can get. 3nodding

Okay. Still seems stupid, but oh well. Thank you for the assistance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff