Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doting Fairy

My friend recently just mispriced an item.
          I've read somewhere on another thread that you can file a ticket to get the mispriced item back but I have no idea how that works.
          Would someone please be a dear and tell me whether I have to just simply file a billing ticket or do I have to contact a moderator?
          Or am I mistaken and actually need to do something else?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Mewkshake
          I've read somewhere on another thread that you can file a ticket to get the mispriced item back but I have no idea how that works.
          Would someone please be a dear and tell me whether I have to just simply file a billing ticket or do I have to contact a moderator?
Your friend needs to file the ticket, not you

Tell them to go to contact us (bottom of the page) then hit my tickets
It should be account inquiry then issues with items/gold
Tell your friend to fill everything out (time, item, gold they made, ect) and have at least the amount of gold they made from the sale on their account
The gold will be removed in place of the new item

Doting Fairy

Would the gold removed be the amount she listed the item for or the general market price for the item?

Angels Alibi
Mewkshake

Tell your friend to fill everything out (time, item, gold they made, ect) and have at least the amount of gold they made from the sale on their account

Spoiled Pandahime

Mewkshake
          Would the gold removed be the amount she listed the item for or the general market price for the item?

Angels Alibi
Mewkshake

It would be the gold amount she made after the MP tax

Doting Fairy

Alright, thank you very much.

Angels Alibi
Mewkshake

Angels Alibi
Mewkshake

Spoiled Pandahime

Mewkshake
          Alright, thank you very much.

Angels Alibi
Mewkshake

Angels Alibi
Mewkshake

Let your friend know she only gets on misprice ticket, so this is her one and only time she can file the ticket and have the item granted back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff