Welcome to Gaia! ::

SO,
I used to spend my entire life on this website. I made a new account today (at least 4 years later) just to try it out again and hopefully pick it back up! However, I decided I wanted to be an animal upon making my account. Now, I don't want to be a damn animal. I saw on gaiapedia.com that I could use the GenderBender potion twice without being charged the 50k. When I tried, it wouldn't let me do it without having the gold to pay for it. So now, I'm stuck being an animal or a default guy. Help on how to change my avatar to female for free? Or can anyone direct me to some quests for quick gold? It's been so long and I don't want to lose interest already. I just need some help confused
To get your free potions, go to your account settings page (while using the human base) and somewhere around the username/password stuff should be something about gender; you can claim your potions there (can't see that section when in [Animal] form). Then go to your inventory, special tab, and use one of the potions (again, you have to be in human form to do this). You may have to re-save your avatar for the change to take effect. Then you can go to Skin Tyte to buy a skin potion and the Salon for your base hair/eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff