Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

So I updated my sig, and noticed that there is a large gap between it and my post. Solutions please? sweatdrop

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The only thing that comes to mind to help, is to cut off some of the top of the image (white space) via image cropping.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I think it's your achievement box causing it. IIRC that's what does it.

Moonlight Healer

Geminai Mistario
The only thing that comes to mind to help, is to cut off some of the top of the image (white space) via image cropping.

I changed the image, but that didn't help at all. Neither of them have that much white space on photobucket. O_o

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
OtakuKat
Geminai Mistario

I changed the image, but that didn't help at all. Neither of them have that much white space on photobucket. O_o
try removing the option to let people see your achievements under your avi.

Moonlight Healer

Mugetsu Ookamiza
OtakuKat
Geminai Mistario

Hmm...where is this option?

Edit: Suddenly my sig looks normal now. What? 8'D

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
OtakuKat
Mugetsu Ookamiza
OtakuKat
Geminai Mistario

that's because the bottom of the part the post is in goes below the bottom of the achievement bar.

and I have to admit, I don't quite remember how to turn off the achievement bar.. maybe try removing the achievements you have on it in the achievements page (same area you pick what title displays under your avi)... yeah... that'll do it... I just tried that myself...

Moonlight Healer

Mugetsu Ookamiza
OtakuKat
Mugetsu Ookamiza
OtakuKat
Geminai Mistario

that's because the bottom of the part the post is in goes below the bottom of the achievement bar.

and I have to admit, I don't quite remember how to turn off the achievement bar.. maybe try removing the achievements you have on it in the achievements page (same area you pick what title displays under your avi)... yeah... that'll do it... I just tried that myself...

Thanks. For some reason my sig looks normal now. XD;;

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
OtakuKat
yeah, but once the area with your post doesn't take up so much room it will have the space again.

Moonlight Healer

Mugetsu Ookamiza
OtakuKat
yeah, but once the area with your post doesn't take up so much room it will have the space again.

Dang. I'll go try removing my achievements then. Thanks for the help. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces