Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anatolia
Try losing over 300 items. That's annoying.
300 ITEMS!!!!!! *faints*
Guardian_of_Hell
Anatolia
300 ITEMS!!!!!! *faints*
Over 375, to be close-to-exact. mad
Eh, I'm lucky I only lost a Sept 04 letter.
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia

try losing 300k, an OMG hat and a devil tail (which wasn't even mine gonk ) at the fishing store from a stupid glitch.
Not as annoying as my dilemma, I can assure you. I had a JU03 set in there, 10 of each letter since March, and like a few Jans and Febs. I'm disliking the admins greatly since they're not even mentioning this problem beying, "we're fixing it". Rumor has it that I might only be getting six back--which I seriously hope is not the case.

That's only what I lost on this account. 2 days ago, I also lost my JU03 set and my friend's panda hat. I lost millions of gold in the same glitch. Twice.
How long ago was that?

First time was last friday. most recent was Tueday morning of this week.
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia

try losing 300k, an OMG hat and a devil tail (which wasn't even mine gonk ) at the fishing store from a stupid glitch.
Not as annoying as my dilemma, I can assure you. I had a JU03 set in there, 10 of each letter since March, and like a few Jans and Febs. I'm disliking the admins greatly since they're not even mentioning this problem beying, "we're fixing it". Rumor has it that I might only be getting six back--which I seriously hope is not the case.

That's only what I lost on this account. 2 days ago, I also lost my JU03 set and my friend's panda hat. I lost millions of gold in the same glitch. Twice.
How long ago was that?

Let's hope we can get every thing back. I can't stand the thought of having all my effort gone just like that.
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia
[.Avocado.]
Anatolia

How long ago was that?

Let's hope we can get every thing back. I can't stand the thought of having all my effort gone just like that.

I hope too. I'm not going to just let it pass on by that I lost about 10 million gold's worth (i believe) in items because of a system error. I sent an error report that day the first incident happened, and have yet to get a response.
Nice talking to ya, but I'm leaving this thread now. You seem like a pretty nice guy... -sends friend request- ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff