Welcome to Gaia! ::

seriously i`m looking for a mod to delete my profile and i just can`t find anyone and i`ve been searching the whole website for hour`s and i found nothing ... i know there should be a colored text underneath the user name but i don`t think i found anybody ... so can you tell me where can i find a mod that can delete my profile ? and please don`t tell me to go to the site Q&A i already tried that ... just give me a name ...
and if that`s the wrong forum again then i`m sorry ... i`m still new here .. but anyway if you happen to be a mod then just delete my profile because i`m no longer planning to stick around ... infact i don`t think i`ll ever check my profile again after this post ... thank`s for reading and sorry if that`s another wrong forum post ...

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Use the link at the top of the forum that is green and says "View Forum Moderators".

Contacting one who appears to be online on the list is enough. Sometimes they just take long to respond due to being immersed in their job.
Geminai Mistario
Use the link at the top of the forum that is green and says "View Forum Moderators".

Contacting one who appears to be online on the list is enough. Sometimes they just take long to respond due to being immersed in their job.

Can you give me a name ? Because i don't have time to wait for them to get online

Helpful Gaian

Mods can't do what you're talking about.

Accounts on Gaia are never deleted for many reasons.

However if you no longer want an account you can do one of a few things.

One would be to log off and not come back.

Another would be to change your account name and password to gibberish and log off and never come back.

And finally you can request to have your account closed by filing a ticket in the help centre. Be sure to remove everything you no longer want on the account as once it's closed the account will remain exactly how it is including all information and it will no longer be able to be accessed.

To file a ticket, click the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page.

From there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and under "still can't find your answer" click the link.

You can file a ticket from there.

Like so:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items