Welcome to Gaia! ::

You'd think the admin's and mod's would try to fix this right away but nooooo. This is really starting to piss me off and I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread so don't flame me saying it is.
foofoo g
You'd think the admin's and mod's would try to fix this right away but nooooo. This is really starting to piss me off and I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread so don't flame me saying it is.

They have millions of other things to do right now. Be patient!
I think I saw a topic like this a second ago... but meh.

Mod's can't do anything about it though, so you'll just have to wait until the admins have the time to fix it.
It is, but with the christmas event running the admins would be busy (they also have christmas too)
and does being a shadow really hurt, just enjoy christmas and hope the problem gets fixed fast
im tired of being an x atleat you have a figure I ahev the same problem you do and besides that I cant carol

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
<center>I'm sooooo tired of people complaining. They are probably fixing the problem right now. Unless you know how to fix it immediately, wait patiently like everyone else.
I don't mean to insult them I just wish they could fix it faster. and my character's a girl to and it shows up as a shadow of a guy. gonk
I know that it probably is getting old being like that, but the admins most likely have other problems and bugs they need to fix and/or address before to go and fix other minor problems. You just have to be patient. I know you probably have been already but you'll just have to wait it out like other users have when they have had problems. Complaining about it won't make the solution come any faster. Just calm down and let the admins take their time fixing the bugs on here. After all, the site is still in the alpha testing stage.
foofoo g
I don't mean to insult them I just wish they could fix it faster. and my character's a girl to and it shows up as a shadow of a girl. gonk
I'm going to assume you mean a shadow of a guy and you just mistyped xd

But just chill for now ^_^ sorry you're having a problem now.
foofoo g

It's Christmas you dumbass, there are a million users on Gaia, they don't personally cater to you! stare
There have been about 4 other topics about this, and those are only the ones that I've seen. Be patient, please. neutral
adamgnome
foofoo g

It's Christmas you dumbass, there are a million users on Gaia, they don't personally cater to you! stare
I asked people not to flame me. and it's not just me this is happening to you know.
Listen. I think everyone wants all the glitches fixed. You're not the only one. But you have to realize that not only is it the holidays and the Admins have REAL lives, but they are busy with the Xmas event and handling hackings and other more important things. There are a lot of problems that are more important than peoples avatars. They will fix the problem when they fix the problem. Be patient and wait like the rest of us and don't make repeat topics about it either. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff