Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoops i didnt report!
Be aware of fakes!!! ninja
They're just lurking in the shadows... ).) (.(
It's kind of sad how anyone needs to actually say this. if it was a REAL gaia admin, they could easily access your account without you giving them your password. the admins can do whatever they want. AND, it says not three different ways NEVER give out your password. plus, a new feature makes it so that you can't give out you password anyway.
THANK GOD YOU MADE THIS (: (:

NOW HACKERS WILL BE LIKE " OH NO THEY KNOW OUR PLANS! RETREAT! '' heart

NO ONE LIKES HACKERS smile

but, is there other ways they could get into accounts?
i got one of thoose last week i reported it
i think if you fall for these fake admin messages asking for your password you deserve to get hacked because at the beginning when you sign up that any online staff DO NOT ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD so if you fall for it its your own problem
Hopefully people will take the time to read this. Even I know that I shouldn't give my password to anyone, and I still read this, though. Hopefully there'll be less hack reports after this. smile

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
i got one of these stupid messages from the hackers once i saw that they asked 4 my password, i immediately reported them. my last account was hacked...but now, i know. ty 4 the info. TY VERY MUCH. mrgreen mrgreen *gives hugs 2 all admins and MODS* whee
Sunlight223
is there a admin called avi_admen156, because i have been getting harassed by the same person who has multiple accounts and avi_admen156 i think is one of them that she uses and her name isn`t in orange.

Definitely fake
this "avi admen" person cant even spell admin.
SpiritStalker
i've never gotten a single scam message... should i count myself lucky since i've been on here for like 3 years?

same
: D
as so many people have said.... i would never fall for it dramallama
before this came out,yhis girl said she would give me 500k and told me to give her my password cause she "said"that she didn't have trade but then i ask how will you transfer it? and she said its a secret now am up to this but the good news is that this acc is better sweatdrop
i know ill most likely never be gettin these

i cant make gold for crap on gaia
so i never have anything good on me

(insert sad face here)

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
uhmt for it i actualy almost send my data to som guy but i thought uhm ill not send message and when i get banned ill see that what i thought

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff