• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Please tell me how? crying

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
How do you want to change it? Do you just want to add pictures and stuff, or do you want to override the theme to a custom one that you've already found?

In de first case just go to your profile and click "edit my profile layout" in the top right corner. Otherwise you first have to go to My Gaia -> Account and change the Choose Profile to classic. Then you can profile theme and copy the code into the theme override box.
FIRST make sure to set ur profile in the right mode CLASSIC or CURRENT so that the theme can work perfectly
my gaia>my account>choose profile (under time Zone) >choose Classic or Current (up to u)>submit to update ur profile.

if u choose Current, (this is u can go to My gaia>my profile>edit profile layout>theme>choose the theme u want the theme that Gaia provides u)

u also can get themes from tektek.org>Gaia profile theme> Old/classic school of Current version> choose the theme u want > copy the code
back to My gaia>account>theme>paste the code to the Override box>submit>updated.... then here u go... biggrin

u can also get other thmes from photobucket.com> choose theme u want> copy the code>paste it to theme box..... "save..... biggrin
Thank yu so much for this.. now i can change my theme... biggrin thankz again.. thank yu nhailai2007 xp
it wont work for me gonk
XxPrettyEmoxX
it wont work for me gonk

There's a current glitch with the new style profiles that makes it so that you can't change them.

You'll just have to wait it out.

Hey, My friend was trying to change his profile at my house and it wouldn't work. The "Edit my profile layout" button isn't showing up when it's in Classic mode. When it gets changed to current mode, the button shows up, but when you save a theme there's this huge black box going through 75% of the background. Also, is there any way to save it in classic mode and still be able to edit it? =/ I can do that on my profile... so why is this happening? D:
grawith, is that the glitch in the gaia profiles, or is there a setting I need to change? I need help, badly -.-
heart thanks for any help.
theres a total glitch aww....
hey whats that website where you can find different profiles
TekTek.org or Skem9.
I can't find the option to change my profile to classic in the new style My Gaia page . . . the Account tabby thing is all screwed up . . .
Idk how to either. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces