Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been trying to set up my House, and I chose the style and everything, but when I pressed Visit My House and Towns loaded up it said I hadn't made one. It says I have one in everything else BUT towns and I tried changing the stlye, but it still says I haven't got one.

Help!

yum_onigiri yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea

LampTroll
I've been trying to set up my House, and I chose the style and everything, but when I pressed Visit My House and Towns loaded up it said I hadn't made one. It says I have one in everything else BUT towns and I tried changing the stlye, but it still says I haven't got one.

Help! How to add friebds

chrisspy
LampTroll

Help! How to add friebds

;I

What
Houses can no longer be placed in Towns/placed using the robot. You'll have to go to Towns 2 and place your house.
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Houses can no longer be placed in Towns/placed using the robot. You'll have to go to Towns 2 and place your house.

Ah. Right. Ty~~

emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas