Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOW CAN YOU TURN ON YOUR PM BECAUSE I WANNA TURN MINE ON BUT I DONT KNOW HOW BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT MAIL ME. BECAUSE OF THE PM
Stop typing in all caps, please. Go to your profile. Click Edit Profile and look for the PM thing.
Go to profile at the top of the page, then to edit profile (at the top of the page again X3 ). Near the bottom should be the option to turn PMs on. 3nodding
ilovejoshk2005
HOW CAN YOU TURN ON YOUR PM BECAUSE I WANNA TURN MINE ON BUT I DONT KNOW HOW BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT MAIL ME. BECAUSE OF THE PM

Please turn off your caps locks... sweatdrop

Click on "profile", and then "edit profile", and then scroll down to "Receive Private Messages", and choose your setting. However, you cannot save your settings at the moment because the reinhart server is down.

Devoted Scrooge

I think PMs are lagging, it seems no one is receiving them lately.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Click profile.

Select edit profile.

Open your PM receiver.

Don't post with all caps lock, it makes you look like you are yelling and is annoying.
OMIIGGOOSSHHZOORZZZ THAT IS THE MOST MAJOR PROBLEM THAT EVER EXISTED OMIGOSH!!!!!!!1111!1111oneoneeleveneleventeenonehundredeleven

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
dont freak out about it.

profile--> edit profile-->scroll down to where it mentions PMming. Change the option to "yes" hit "SUBMIT"

and you're all set.

++*NOTICE

some people are having problems accessing that part of their profile now, so if that happends to you, just wait a little while, and try again. whee
Tricksy Heitan
OMIIGGOOSSHHZOORZZZ THAT IS THE MOST MAJOR PROBLEM THAT EVER EXISTED OMIGOSH!!!!!!!1111!1111oneoneeleveneleventeenonehundredeleven

Stop spamming in the Q and F. gonk

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lluvia Maya
I think PMs are lagging, it seems no one is receiving them lately.
i've been dping alright... sad oh no... :taps on fake wood:

my course problem is having my posts in the forum show up.
i dont have one

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
ilovejoshk2005
i dont have one
have one what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items