Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sold my Pimpin Jacket for 2400 g in the market is there a way I can get it back and give who ever bought it their money back? crying If not I'm off Gaia because it's recking my life, I'm getting sad from losing some pixels. crying
I sold a feb letter for 2g by accident.

I PMed the person and gave them 1k for it back.
Blank Disk
I sold my Pimpin Jacket for 2400 g in the market is there a way I can get it back and give who ever bought it their money back? crying If not I'm off Gaia because it's recking my life, I'm getting sad from losing some pixels. crying

Maybe you need to get a real life.
You should have gotten a PM from admin about who bought it. Just PM that person and ask for it back, tell them you will reemberse them.
If they don't agree, then there isn't anything you can do. Sorry. =/
It's unlikely you can get the item back...I've seen things like this before, and basically, the other user can't be blamed and doesn't have to return it. neutral
Gattino
Blank Disk

Maybe you need to get a real life.
and maybe you need to suck my balls, you're not helping at all so leave. stressed

I PMed the guy, maybe he'll give it back to me. sweatdrop

Eloquent Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
oi people need to make sure they sell it for the right amount, pm the person and ask if you can get it back and maybe add to their gold they gave you.
But other then that its your fault for selling it to low.
Nivea
oi people need to make sure they sell it for the right amount, pm the person and ask if you can get it back and maybe add to their gold they gave you.
But I coulda sworn I put in 3 zeros
It doesn't seem like he's even going to respond to my ******** plea. stressed

Eloquent Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Blank Disk
Nivea
But I coulda sworn I put in 3 zeros

hmm i would say its a glitch but i sold alot of things the past few days and the market has been working just fine.
When selling pricey items check and then recheck before you put your pass in.
********, he's not going to reply, I'm quiting, ******** stupid how much time I spend on the website full of faggots, bitches, and racist hypocritical ********. gonk stressed Bye everyone.
Blank ********, he's not going to reply, I'm quiting, ******** stupid how much time I spend on the website full of faggots, bitches, and racist hypocritical ********. gonk stressed Bye everyone.[/quote]

Don't let the door hit you on the way
qn1vda0c:0="Blank ********, he's not going to reply, I'm quiting, ******** stupid how much time I spend on the website full of faggots, bitches, and racist hypocritical ********. gonk stressed Bye everyone.[/quote]

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Blank ********, he's not going to reply, I'm quiting, ******** stupid how much time I spend on the website full of faggots, bitches, and racist hypocritical ********. gonk stressed Bye everyone.[/quote]That was incredibly uncalled for. It's not our fault that you messed up on your pri
qn1vda0c:0="Blank ********, he's not going to reply, I'm quiting, ******** stupid how much time I spend on the website full of faggots, bitches, and racist hypocritical ********. gonk stressed Bye everyone.[/quote]That was incredibly uncalled for. It's not our fault that you messed up on your pricing.

Wheezing Survivor

10,250 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
On the other hand, there's also absolutely no need for anyone to be so callous about his loss. Telling someone so bluntly how they should cope rarely helps. What do you hope to accomplish, other than pissing them off more? If you can't be supportive, at least leave them alone.

And if you are doing it because it amuses you to piss off someone who has taken a loss, well, that's a whole other problem.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Bludget
On the other hand, there's also absolutely no need for anyone to be so callous about his loss. Telling someone so bluntly how they should cope rarely helps. What do you hope to accomplish, other than pissing them off more? If you can't be supportive, at least leave them alone.

And if you are doing it because it amuses you to piss off someone who has taken a loss, well, that's a whole other problem.

tis true but i do it as well when the person acks rude as he just has done so, this is over let the man leave and we can go back to our gaian lives.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff