Welcome to Gaia! ::

HyruleanHero
purplemind
Lilla_Lee
I have no PayPal account and I'm used to prepaid cards. Many online games support paysafe but I wish there were some more emo

That's exactly what I was thinking about! I use prepaid cards with other games as well. Gaia should really consider partnering with them... I see more and more gamers switching to that kind of payment. cheese_whine

This isn't an online game, so anything that works for those sites won't necessarily work here. However, as explained before, you should be able to use the prepaid cards, as long as they're properly activated, via the credit/debit card payment method, so your question has been answered. Any suggestions should be made in Site Feedback.

What do you mean this isn't an online game?!?!?!?!
I thought it is..... online game through which you communicate with others. Like other virtual worlds. And some others accept prepaid cards with just using your account of the game, not PayPal and credit/debit card and stuff, so that is what I was saying here.
As far as Site Feedback is concerned, I'll try that as well.
I like this game/site and it's a shame that it doesn't have alternative payment methods, so thanks wink

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
While all Gaia transactions go through paypal, you don't need a paypal account.

Make sure the prepaid card is registered to your address, as mentioned earlier.

Then when you make a purchase use the credit/debit option and you will have a page to fill in the detail.
The Amazing Arya

Then when you make a purchase use the credit/debit option and you will have a page to fill in the detail.

Well, I'll try that one later, and get back to you.
I feel like I've been lost in translation xD
Thanks
The Amazing Arya

I don't have a paypal account either and have just been using my prepaid card from Cashplus, it's worked well for ages, you should check it out.

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
If this helps, there's a new option to buy Gaia avatar cards with Western Union.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/gaia-avatar-cards-reloadable-worldwide/t.77874045/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff