Welcome to Gaia! ::

a~chan
surprised
Someone was saying the same thing earlier but we couldn't see the pic too well. He thought he was being hacked.
Meredith seems to be in a very bad mood ne? sweatdrop

That was me. Yeah, Apparently I'm not being hacked. I PM'ed a mod, changed my password, the whole nine yards...*grumbles*
Saikatsu
It's just a small chunk of programming with comments. Not Gaia being hacked or whatever. Programmers in general tend to put funny comments into their coding.

dark_moogle
i don't think it really has anything to do with the christmas event

No, you think Gaia was hacked according to your other post neutral

I'll bet you're right.

If thats anything, you should see how many curse words and profanities were hidden away in the original Linux OS source code. XD
lol I got it too but I am wearing winter item!!!
Personally, I think w should have an admin or something come in here...no offense Sai, your opinion is valid, but I don't know...
Valentine
You'll be amazed at what programmers will write as comments in their code, especially since it's stuff that won't normally be seen by users. I don't think they meant to direct it at anyone, it's just a clue for themselves. =^^=;;
that makes sense xD it's pretty funny though how it came out. ok, it's all cleared up now. let's let this thread die and let the event be a suprise to everyone, and not dig into this to figure it all out. 3nodding *plants a tombstone into the thread* ^^
Im just wondering if anyone has told an Admin abotu this yet...I mean come on what am i possibly wearign that qualifies as a Xmas item....oooo my pants perhaps....they be wintery lol

Sweet Marshmallow

Or maybe the Christmas event will be kinda like DDR - you have to tap out the beats to Christmas carols to make Meredith happy? XD?
Valentine
I don't think they meant to direct it at anyone, it's just a clue for themselves. =^^=;;

Bingo. That's exactly what it is.
ok what ever you guys say i just think it is a bad thing

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
omigod that's hilarious!!! -cracks up- Who'da thunk? ><;
dark_moogle
read it again. said something about "xmas spirit" and "sing to me b***h", would refer to a christmas carol.

Sweet Marshmallow

You'll be amazed at what programmers will write as comments in their code, especially since it's stuff that won't normally be seen by users. I don't think they meant to direct it at anyone, it's just a clue for themselves. =^^=;;
It's just a small chunk of programming with comments. Not Gaia being hacked or whatever. Programmers in general tend to put funny comments into their coding.

dark_moogle

No, you think Gaia was hacked according to your other post neutral
runners high
haha. i saw it too. but why would the gaia people put something like that on there???
maybe they're sick of so many gaians complaining xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas