Welcome to Gaia! ::

First the easter event got screwed over and we got a little egg that explodes now we dont even get a 4th of july event??? ANGERS ME ive been on Gaia for a long time now since the beggening of '06 and we've had some great events but wheres the 4th of july mother fukin Independence day!

Read My Latest Post Please

Toothsome Elder

No need to lie about your past experience with Gaia.

There has never been a fourth of July event.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

We have NEVER had an Independence Day event. It's a souly American holiday. Why not have a Canada Day event?
The Olympics are overshadowing Uncle Sam this year.

Have we ever had a 4th event anyway?

Shirtless Powerhouse

We're getting the Rejected Olympics.

There has never been an event for the 4th of July.
It might surprise you to know that not everyone on the internet is an American sweatdrop If we celebrate 4th of July, why not Australia Day or some other nation-specific holiday? Most of them are on different days razz Then you'd have to make one for every single country in the world so they're not sad, left-out pandas sad

Anyway, we're getting the Olympics this year, like we did in '04. And don't lie about "I've been on gaia for ever" crap. It doesn't make you look good because there's always been someone on before you (I've been on since 04 and there a tons of 03ers before me!) - and it makes you look like an idiot if you try and use your join date as proof of knowledge, and then say something like we've had great 4th of July events in the past, when we never have. Ever.
I would like to see some of the nations flags go on sale...like every nation as a MC or something but no we never had a 4th Of July event. I thought the olympics were like based off the Bejing events.
Gaia is based in the U.S. But this is a world wide site. If the Americans get an independance day event then I want a Canada event (July 1st), and everybody else from every other country should get an event pertaining to the day of celebration for their country.

It's just not smart to play favorites with certain countries traditions.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

punkarama
Gaia is based in the U.S. But this is a world wide site. If the Americans get an independance day event then I want a Canada event (July 1st), and everybody else from every other country should get an event pertaining to the day of celebration for their country.

I only want a Canada Day event because it's my birthday and I can be all "bwahahaeventforme!"

Man-Hungry Gawker

11,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
User Image

Now now, maybe he didn't lie about the 4th of july event. Maybe he saw the firework items from a gaia anniversary and figured they were for the 4th ...>_>;

But no, there hasa never been one, because gaia isn't an internet representation of America. We have our own gaia "countries" which will be represented in the olympics! It's a summer event, like the water one last year, and we get that instead of some unnecessary 4th of july thing biggrin
User Image

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not even sure what we'd do as a fourth of july event. Watch some movie about fireworks and get a cheap item.

Not really exciting...

I suppose a quest gathering different ingredients/powders/tubes/fuses in towns would be AWESOME and fun! Then you get to watch the show (Would be cool if you could choose the colors/type of firework to explode in sequence!)

Maybe get an item as most quests do?

I'm not upsetl, they aren't being lazy as they are working on another event.
sodium
punkarama

I only want a Canada Day event because it's my birthday and I can be all "bwahahaeventforme!"

Yay for ego needs.
User Image

A 4th of July Event...We've never had one. I don't think it's a good idea either. Cuz if there's gonna be a 4th of July Event, why not Chinese New Year Event!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces