Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Melomar
Teabo Milk Tea
Siskataya also made that promise, but despite her title as gaia staff, I haven't seen her post anything on Gaia since August 11, so she might as well be MIA from Gaia now.

She was posting up until a couple of months ago, but if she made that promise then I'd probably want to hold Gaia to it. Not that they have, in any case.
Siskataya's last login is for 10/24/14

Wind-up Waffles

angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
Melomar
Teabo Milk Tea
Siskataya also made that promise, but despite her title as gaia staff, I haven't seen her post anything on Gaia since August 11, so she might as well be MIA from Gaia now.

She was posting up until a couple of months ago, but if she made that promise then I'd probably want to hold Gaia to it. Not that they have, in any case.
And I posted that on the 22nd.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Teabo Milk Tea
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
Melomar
Teabo Milk Tea

How are you seeing her last login information? Are you on her friendslist? Because I'm not and I don't see the last login anywhere on her profile.
not on her friendslist, however if i look up her name it does show me this: siskataya Offline | Profile | Journal | Add as Friend | PM | PM | Trade | Gift | View Equipped List | | Add as Friend 10/24/14 04:28 PM None
in the bold it shows here last log in date.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i was also waiting all year for the chance to finish working on the level 10 achievement.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Melomar
Teabo Milk Tea

She used to be so present on the site. In the forums, actually communicating with users. I figured they had her chained up in a dark basement somewhere where she can't interact with the community anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff