Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think the site should have more guitars on it instead of the 3 or 4 we have. If we get more guitars we should have real or mimmics of guitars that sell for the actual price like a gibson les paul would be around 1,500 or 2,000 dollars. thanks

Dangerous Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. we need more instruments in general.. but gaia needs a FLYING V!!!!.
Definite win with the Flying V, though i see an obvious copyright infringement with the 'mimics' idea. Wherein the site could in no way use a brand name without proper permissions from the respective company, i can easily imagine similarities in bodystyles. Suppose you just dropped the brands all together and stuck to genre-influenced guitars;

1) Glam - Flying V (Gaia could call it a 'boomerang' or something)
2) Jazz - Full Archtop Hollowbody
3) Classic Rock/Alternative - SSS or SSH solid-body electric (like a Stratocaster or Fat Strat)
4) Hard Rock - HH solid-body electric (like a Les Paul)
5) 4/5 String solid-body bass (P or J style)
6) Doubleneck 6/12 (gotta have a doubleneck in there!)

As for pricing, asking for only about 2,000 gold puts it on the equivalent with a vial of unknown liquid in the Gaia Universe. In order to really draw the appeal of guitarists and other musicians in Gaia, the price should be a rather summable investment (the Demona and Angelus guitars were going at over 200,000 gold a piece at the time of this post).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff