Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Wow, ya'll got ripped off. Those prices are crazy high and not worth s**t. Guess that's what Gaia thinks of it's high rollers. Not a good way to please customers Gaia. -smh-

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Maybe Gaia should just revamp it so it only includes high-end items like the Mystery Ticket (That RIG that generates a random one of those special tickets), Club Verge SDPLUS Custom Gaian Box, etc, and those CV exclusive recolors of LQIs?

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Sometimes I forget that CV even exists. :/

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      oh my god yes. it needs updating so badly
      i went in there to have a bit of a giggle a few days ago and the prices were so funny
      like. as if that $50 kitty is only 500m. i almost want to get one for a laugh

it was nice when they did the highest rig tier & exclusive item bundles
      that sort of thing should be a verge thing, imo
      also maybe something like recolours of the month's mcs available in verge only?
      so say seraphic fox is in the cash shop, a recolour is put in verge on release day.
      just an idea though!

4laugh

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Legal Bump
The March set is still in Club Verge..

Aged Bunny

just looked at it now and they updated it to the may set and they've added a new item.

which sucks because all through-out april i was hoping to get one of the april wings, but i guess that won't be happening anytime soon... i fear what happens when my actual birthmonth rolls around.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Just saw the announcement Staff, THANK YOU.
I'm looking forward to see what new wears you have in CV.
It would be nice if you brought back the April set for just a little bit of time for those that never got to purchase it. I know people were waiting for it and March sat there for the whole month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff