Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 230 ]
Total Votes:[ 230 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 >

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

New announcement leads me to believe that they really, really don't give a flying ******** at all about the male users on this site.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hopefully Paramour's Break keeps the items evenly divided between the male and female main characters. Knox's jacket and shirt are pretty nice.

Party Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Some male items in the new RIG, Final Line.

Buggy Mage

Liking what I see in this RIG! This is a serious improvement too. So many masculine items. Very sweet. whee

Gallant Pants

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Nova0437
Hopefully Paramour's Break keeps the items evenly divided between the male and female main characters. Knox's jacket and shirt are pretty nice.

I'll have to start punching babies if it doesn't. The way it's set up now has so much potential, and I'd like the item to stay that way.

Demonic Hellhound

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Urina Sanguineus
Nova0437

I'll have to start punching babies if it doesn't. The way it's set up now has so much potential, and I'd like the item to stay that way.

Well, we got Knox and Vera's hair, a background, and the motorcycle for the finale.

Demonic Hellhound

Urina Sanguineus
Nova0437

Seriously. gonk If it ends up like the rest and 85% of the items are geared towards chicks, it'll be a serious opportunity wasted for them to show they CAN be gender-balanced.

Demonic Hellhound

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
For the Easter event we have the "Bows & Bolts" bundle. Really, Gaia? Bow tie, short green wig, a jacket maybe?

Feral Warrior

i use a female avatar but i would like some nice dapper manly clothing or
some really badass armour that doesnt have a pastel colour in it
that isnt cracked or smothered in blood
seems like all the male clothing that ive seen that are good have a bit of a schmootz on them rofl
or some proper plateskirts, but those kind of lean to effeminate

but like
yes manly items are totally needed
but i cant think of any good things that are manly specifically.... i suck

Fashionable Powerhouse

I couldn't agree more. Take this manly heart. Manly manly.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ah well, Parcel REI is so damn kawaii I can't see it going anywhere else.

Which is a shame because a traveling round the world kind of EI/REI sounds pretty damn spiffy for either base.
Slick Southpaw
Ah well, Parcel REI is so damn kawaii I can't see it going anywhere else.

Which is a shame because a traveling round the world kind of EI/REI sounds pretty damn spiffy for either base.

It seems to only be Japanese stuff, yet again. Double whammy considering how much of that stuff we already have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff