Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

dreamsk
sweatdrop Well thats a tough position if you cant cross check the offers in other browsers. What about trying it on another computer that you dont care about like at a library/school/apple store? If you dont want to do that you can report it in the bug forum and leave it at that?
Oh, testing it on a semi-public computer would come with other risks, of course. ^^
Actually, I have a growing suspicion that it's due to not having the very latest version of Flash.
It's the second or third latest, I think. Unfortunately, I can't install the latest one because (according to Adobe) it needs a newer version of my OS which I couldn't get hold of yet.
I think posting in bug reports would just get me a bunch of people telling me to upgrade my stuff (which I would if I could, of course) or, if I'm lucky, someone telling me it's the provider's problem and not anything Gaia can do something about. (At least this, along with absolutely no replies, has been my past experience with that forum. ^^)

I'm just going to live with it for the time being, I guess, but I appreciate all your help, thank you. heart

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
... i seriously need to use the cash tree more if there's a lot more videos.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Anjoulie
dreamsk
sweatdrop Well thats a tough position if you cant cross check the offers in other browsers. What about trying it on another computer that you dont care about like at a library/school/apple store? If you dont want to do that you can report it in the bug forum and leave it at that?
Oh, testing it on a semi-public computer would come with other risks, of course. ^^
Actually, I have a growing suspicion that it's due to not having the very latest version of Flash.
It's the second or third latest, I think. Unfortunately, I can't install the latest one because (according to Adobe) it needs a newer version of my OS which I couldn't get hold of yet.
I think posting in bug reports would just get me a bunch of people telling me to upgrade my stuff (which I would if I could, of course) or, if I'm lucky, someone telling me it's the provider's problem and not anything Gaia can do something about. (At least this, along with absolutely no replies, has been my past experience with that forum. ^^)

I'm just going to live with it for the time being, I guess, but I appreciate all your help, thank you. heart
Well I still wish you luck! You deserve the offer just as much as me or anyone inside or outside the US!

Magnetic Phantom

dreamsk
Well I still wish you luck! You deserve the offer just as much as me or anyone inside or outside the US!
Thank you so much! heart

Intergalactic Sweetheart

The videos are nice but the adds that involve play the facebook games are a bit confusing. I played the game, visited the site and then...I get nothing.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Spacebabie76
The videos are nice but the adds that involve play the facebook games are a bit confusing. I played the game, visited the site and then...I get nothing.
With V11 or which company was doing the offer?

Intergalactic Sweetheart

dreamsk
Spacebabie76

Yes it was V11

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Spacebabie76
dreamsk
Spacebabie76

Yes it was V11
I didn't attempt those since I dont have a facebook. sweatdrop

Intergalactic Sweetheart

dreamsk
Spacebabie76
dreamsk
Spacebabie76

Yes it was V11

I have one,but I don't ever use it.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Spacebabie76
dreamsk
Spacebabie76
dreamsk
Spacebabie76

Yes it was V11

I have one,but I don't ever use it.
The good thing is that we can skip the offers we don't want to do. lol If you have a problem with an ad, I'm sure you could report the ad to the company or post a bug report about it.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
is socialvibe offers broken for others, i did but no gc was granted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers