Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

I don't know if I'm too late or not to make a suggestion. However, since you artists did so well of pulling the story together as well as doing the artwork for the winners, surely you guys can accept some suggestions for the Chance Item . I'm not suggesting what items to make for the next CI, but I sure like to see you take my suggestion for the storyplot.

As you recognize my siggy, storyplot plays an important role in Gaia. Without the storyplot, the website will be nothing but dressing avatar website. Even though the plot I'm campaigning is focused on manga, I like to remind you that manga is not the only feature that focus on plot. Plot involves on events, announcements, evolved items and rapid evolved items, and many more. Without them, we will never know more about the lovely NPCs we have around. However, I'm derailing what my topic is about, so let's cut down to the chase.

I like to suggest a Halloween CI storyplot be similar to Luigi's Mansion. Have the users be the ghostbusters to "exorcist" the house fulls of ghosts. I don't mind if you like to use Michael J. Drink or any Gaia NPC to hire the user to exorcist the ghosts. And as much as I like to see the Halloween ghosts to appear again, we all know we can't since they all move on in the afterlife. ;3;

You can say it's the same story mechanism of Gauntlets and Goblins. But like I said, similar to Luigi's Mansion. So can we have that for the next CI storyplot?

Stubborn Gifter

Stubborn Gifter

The Final Boss's Husbando

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
I don't blame you wanting to save plots. I want to keep Moira alive, and offer my musician background to actually give Nervegas Crisis an identity. Problem is, like one user replied, most Gaians today don't care about the NPC's and the plot, or the site. They just want their gold generators and to be "rich."

Stubborn Gifter

Mistah J Gamzee
I don't blame you wanting to save plots. I want to keep Moira alive, and offer my musician background to actually give Nervegas Crisis an identity. Problem is, like one user replied, most Gaians today don't care about the NPC's and the plot, or the site. They just want their gold generators and to be "rich."

To be fair, not many people want gold generators. In fact, many people are against gold generators due to how it inflicting the economy.

The Final Boss's Husbando

OG Bibliophile

16,500 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Jisen Meizuki
Mistah J Gamzee

To be fair, not many people want gold generators. In fact, many people are against gold generators due to how it inflicting the economy.
I'll concede to that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces