Welcome to Gaia! ::

La Chocolate Bliss
Caffeinated Layla

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was obviously a joke, sheez.
That's why it was crossed out.

User Image

==================================

Just be a little careful next time, everyone is still a bit worked up over the whole deal at the moment, I'm sorry if I came across strong in my post, I just don't want you or others getting harassed even though you tried to make light of the situation ^^

I guess I do need to calm down a tad myself LOL! XD

==================================

I love how paranoid the forum has become after the 133T-gate fiasco. Admin mules are the new Slenderman XD

OP, if you've seen anything good on the site, please specify what it is. Chances are the rest of us didn't see it because of all the overshadowing failures on gaia's end. We could all use some good news and positive vibes, so feel free to share any concrete evidence of gaia deserving praise.

Edgy Trash

abandoned_nr_19857864
I love how paranoid the forum has become after the 133T-gate fiasco. Admin mules are the new Slenderman XD

OP, if you've seen anything good on the site, please specify what it is. Chances are the rest of us didn't see it because of all the overshadowing failures on gaia's end. We could all use some good news and positive vibes, so feel free to share any concrete evidence of gaia deserving praise.

Ahem.

- Fewer announcements.
- Gold Generators give out less gold.
- GoFusion.
- Custom cash options.

I can see why someone would see some positives.

inb4 I'm accused of being an admin mule

Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864

Ahem.

- Fewer announcements.
- GoFusion.
- Custom cash options.

I'll celebrate if gaia reach one (1) announcement/day and no gold gens (which won't happen until the site collapses it would seem). Not entirely sure what those custom cash options are since I haven't purchased cash since the gold gens rolled about last year. GoFushion seems OK, but not interesting enough to make up for the rest on its own IMO.

Edgy Trash

abandoned_nr_19857864
Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864

http://s20.postimg.org/ozuuhmhgt/truthinessbitchresize.png

Ahem.

- Fewer announcements.
- GoFusion.
- Custom cash options.

I'll celebrate if gaia reach one (1) announcement/day and no gold gens (which won't happen until the site collapses it would seem). Not entirely sure what those custom cash options are since I haven't purchased cash since the gold gens rolled about last year. GoFushion seems OK, but not interesting enough to make up for the rest on its own IMO.

Gaia went down from having 10+ announcements to having like, what, 4 or 5 a day? That's an improvement. I try to be realistic with my expectations.

The custom cash options allow you to spend more than 100 dollars on the site at one time, for those crazy people with a lot of disposable income that would want to do that. There's also an added 2 dollar option, which is pretty nice.

I like GoFusion, and while it may not entirely make up for Gaia's other shortcomings, it's a start in the right direction.

Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864
Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864

Ahem.

- Fewer announcements.
- GoFusion.
- Custom cash options.

Gaia went down from having 10+ announcements to having like, what, 4 or 5 a day? That's an improvement. I try to be realistic with my expectations.

The custom cash options allow you to spend more than 100 dollars on the site at one time, for those crazy people with a lot of disposable income that would want to do that. There's also an added 2 dollar option, which is pretty nice.

I like GoFusion, and while it may not entirely make up for Gaia's other shortcomings, it's a start in the right direction.

Well, I haven't really been active in the last year, as I've instead been checking out other sites (so far, every single one doing good where gaia fails) so I compare gaia now with the gaia a year back.

Crazy as it may sound, I don't think that one announcement or less on an average day sound unreasonable in any way shape or form. It's the very most I could tolerate to at all care for the information given in the announcements because anything beyond that would be spam and server stuffing probably written and sent out in sheer boredom.

It may be an improvement, but that's like saying that constantly bashing your head against the wall is an improvement from constantly beating yourself with a hammer. It may be true but neither is accepted as healthy or desirable. Gaia may have been sitting way deep in the dung pit. That doesn't mean that the ultimate goal should be to merely stand up in the dung pit when roughly a year ago we didn't even know we'd be falling into the muck. The goal should be to get out of the pit entirely and find a shower.

Edgy Trash

abandoned_nr_19857864
Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864
Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864

Ahem.

- Fewer announcements.
- GoFusion.
- Custom cash options.

Well, I haven't really been active in the last year, as I've instead been checking out other sites (so far, every single one doing good where gaia fails) so I compare gaia now with the gaia a year back.

Crazy as it may sound, I don't think that one announcement or less on an average day sound unreasonable in any way shape or form. It's the very most I could tolerate to at all care for the information given in the announcements because anything beyond that would be spam and server stuffing probably written and sent out in sheer boredom.

It may be an improvement, but that's like saying that constantly bashing your head against the wall is an improvement from constantly beating yourself with a hammer. It may be true but neither is accepted as healthy or desirable. Gaia may have been sitting way deep in the dung pit. That doesn't mean that the ultimate goal should be to merely stand up in the dung pit when roughly a year ago we didn't even know we'd be falling into the muck. The goal should be to get out of the pit entirely and find a shower.

Then you must have a very low tolerance for trivial things. You know what I did as soon as I came back to Gaia? Got BetterGaia. That way I can just load all of the announcements on the same page and glance over them to see if anything is relevant to me. To be honest, I don't think that Gaia can make just a single announcement, because there will always be new item releases in the CS. Sure, they could put those into their own category, but then people would complain that they were getting too many Cash Shop Announcements. Gaia can't really satisfy everyone.

FYI the announcements aren't "sent out in sheer boredom". They're in a queue. So there's that.

I dunno, but it sounds to me like you would like Gaia to immediately fix everything in, like, a day. It won't happen. They're taking baby steps, which I can admire.

And inb4 "133TGATE" or whatever, I'm not into jumping on bandwagons fueled by conjecture and peoples' paranoia. So if you're planning on saying that Gaia's been actively participating in the hyperinflation, aside from the release of GGs, can it. It's beating a dead horse at this point.

Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864
Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864
Queen Monochrome
abandoned_nr_19857864

Ahem.

- Fewer announcements.
- GoFusion.
- Custom cash options.

Then you must have a very low tolerance for trivial things. You know what I did as soon as I came back to Gaia? Got BetterGaia. That way I can just load all of the announcements on the same page and glance over them to see if anything is relevant to me. To be honest, I don't think that Gaia can make just a single announcement, because there will always be new item releases in the CS. Sure, they could put those into their own category, but then people would complain that they were getting too many Cash Shop Announcements. Gaia can't really satisfy everyone.

FYI the announcements aren't "sent out in sheer boredom". They're in a queue. So there's that.

I dunno, but it sounds to me like you would like Gaia to immediately fix everything in, like, a day. It won't happen. They're taking baby steps, which I can admire.

And inb4 "133TGATE" or whatever, I'm not into jumping on bandwagons fueled by conjecture and peoples' paranoia. So if you're planning on saying that Gaia's been actively participating in the hyperinflation, aside from the release of GGs, can it. It's beating a dead horse at this point.

I'm not sure what makes you think I would expect gaia to fix everything in "like, a day". All I'm saying is that things have been better and I won't give gaia an applause for barely getting halfway out of their own mess - be it gold gens, 133Tgate or any other mess inbetween. Sorry, but no. Gaia can do better. Gaia have done better. Seeing the site (and by extension the company) in a state like this is just pathetic.

If it's good enough for you, then good for you. Enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff