Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

Keep up the good work!
Oh and can you keep the announcements to a minimum if possible?
Would totally appreciate it, thanks!

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

King Noob

Yeah it is so awesome how gaia betrayed us by having many staff throw gold into our already ruined economy! Oh gaia, thanks for giving me one final reason to lose complete trust in you. One final reason to close my wallet, forever.
kissing up wont work all gaia wants is our money pure and simple otherwise praise falls on deaf ears so save it ok

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
another admin mule, perhaps?

Intergalactic Sweetheart

This is a sarcastic comment right?

Wind-up Waffles

Yeah I hope that's sarcasm, otherwise maybe contribute with some real Feedback as to what you'd like them to continue? :/

Formal Elocutionist

Lets get some incense burning in this thread; help with everybody's negativism.

I'm liking the positive vibes from OP. She must not be a regular here.
That's good for you I guess?

I don't mind some positive threads but it's not really feed back? Especially if you're not saying what you find them doing awesome, the only thing close to feedback is the last little comment about the announcements and that's a negative comment.

Powerhouse

If the feedback is positive how are they supposed to make any suggestions? this isn't a complaint forum.

"Admin mule?" really guys come on.
Warden Watts
If the feedback is positive how are they supposed to make any suggestions? this isn't a complaint forum.

while I do not exactly agree with all the responses, just saying 'it's awesome' doesn't really work as feedback? Like if you say "I think x feature is awesome!" or "I like how you guys have done y it's really good because of this" that constitutes as feedback.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Positive feedback is just as relevant as negative feedback.
User Image

==================================

Jeez, so all because s/he leaves some positive feedback that automatically makes the OP a Admin Mule?!
So because I am posting on my mule does that actually make me a Admin for Gaia Online?
Please think before throwing accusations around like that, it's silly and rude ><

Plus positive feedback is also allowed on in SF aswell as Negative feedback! ^^
I also think that the OP has left some feedback, that s/he thinks that Gaia is doing a great job by listening to us a little (the proof is there, someone asked for the announcements to be squished into one big announcement and the staff has done that to some of them) there's still along way to go to improving the way Gaia is though ^^"
There's no reason to be so negative and throwing accusations around all because someone wants to be positive for once!

==================================

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Caffeinated Layla

Warden Watts

Licornia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was obviously a joke, sheez.
That's why it was crossed out.
Warden Watts

nice try. you're probably just another admin mule

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas