Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
[Sexy Cookie]
Akumakoo
[Sexy Cookie]
I remember that they use to have more events, way back when. Like 2 years ago, at least before I went on a two year hiatus. They had summer events, and just kinda random events in general and it was awesome

I knoooww!!! D:
Events are practically non-existent, if not ruined, pretty much. :/
I hope they're planning something better for Thankgiving/Christmas.

I'm pretty sure they are having their normal Christmas/Holiday event but I'm sure it will be just as glitchy as the Halloween event. sweatdrop
I'm hoping that it won't be another battle event. They can be really boring and one-sided sometimes, and some take it way too far. And maybe the event items won't be given out the same way they were at Halloween either. Distributing them though Switchem is fine! Not through a RIG, especially if a few of the items are limited and all are gonna be soul-bound until after the event.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Akumakoo
[Sexy Cookie]
I remember that they use to have more events, way back when. Like 2 years ago, at least before I went on a two year hiatus. They had summer events, and just kinda random events in general and it was awesome

I knoooww!!! D:

I'm pretty sure they are having their normal Christmas/Holiday event but I'm sure it will be just as glitchy as the Halloween event. sweatdrop

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Akumakoo
C h a n y e o 1
Akumakoo
C h a n y e o 1
Akumakoo
I've been apart of Gaia for a loonnng time. o-o It seems like we only have events for holidays. D: Which is kinda sad.
I play an MMO called Grand Chase.
They give out SOME cash items for free, or give you items to make other items, that are useful for all players, paying or not.
What keeps me going to this game, is their events. Limited prizes that you can only get by doing their free and paying events.
Every other week they have some kind of fun thing going on that earns you prizes.
All I ever see is cash shop updates. While sometimes it's cool, I think it's far too many, and it's kinda aggravating because none of them really apply to me, and just waste my time to get rid of the notifications. I want the notifications. However, I don't want to be notified of every cash shop beckoning call. You know? x3

I want something that makes me want to play Gaia more, other than just talking to people. Something that I want to keep checking back in for, rather than trryyyiinnng to earn my Loyalty attendance. lol

I wasn't much for ZOMG. . So it doesn't really bother me that it's gone. o-o;;;;;
But I dunno. Maybe. Some cool in browser quest lines every once in a while for cool stuff. :]
I think we use to have a quest line, but was taken out sometime during my hiatus. xD

omg Grand Chase ftw!! heart
And I get what you mean, I wish Gaia would give me a reason to log in everyday instead of just every other month.

RIGHT. <3 It would make me want to spend more money. lol.
You play GC? : D
Hardly anybody I know plays. ;A; And it hurts my feelings. They all play Elsword and I'm over here like, NOPE. GRAND CHASE. :I

YUP, I was an addict for like the longest time ever until my comp died not too long ago emo
Makes me sad because I missed out on the chance of getting Uno *forever cries about it*
I am missing SO much and my attendance D:
Dude I tried Elsword before but its just not the same feeling I get when I play GC (For some reason I just like GC better)

Anyways to get back on topic of the thread lol
If Gaia did something similar to GC like give out better freebies that makes people ACTUALLY want it would be great. (Cuz their freebies are eh) I mean they don't have to give freebies everyday but like motivate people to log in cuz its kinda boring xp

I knoooow this feeeeling. IGN? I think mine is the same as my Gaia user. xD lol.
I did too, it's okay. ;A; *Cries* lol.

I agree with you. :] I wish a lot of things implemented rewards and such. A crappy daily log in reward doesn't do me any good. xDDD

I wonder if you can still buy him when you get a new char slot ( i really hope so cuz I MUST COLLECT ALL CHARS! D< )

My IGN is Skillettz ^^
omg I will def add you when I get a new comp biggrin

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
[Sexy Cookie]

I knoooww!!! D:

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
C h a n y e o 1
Akumakoo
C h a n y e o 1
Akumakoo
I've been apart of Gaia for a loonnng time. o-o It seems like we only have events for holidays. D: Which is kinda sad.
They give out SOME cash items for free, or give you items to make other items, that are useful for all players, paying or not.
What keeps me going to this game, is their events. Limited prizes that you can only get by doing their free and paying events.
Every other week they have some kind of fun thing going on that earns you prizes.
All I ever see is cash shop updates. While sometimes it's cool, I think it's far too many, and it's kinda aggravating because none of them really apply to me, and just waste my time to get rid of the notifications. I want the notifications. However, I don't want to be notified of every cash shop beckoning call. You know? x3

I want something that makes me want to play Gaia more, other than just talking to people. Something that I want to keep checking back in for, rather than trryyyiinnng to earn my Loyalty attendance. lol

I wasn't much for ZOMG. . So it doesn't really bother me that it's gone. o-o;;;;;
But I dunno. Maybe. Some cool in browser quest lines every once in a while for cool stuff. :]
I think we use to have a quest line, but was taken out sometime during my hiatus. xD

And I get what you mean, I wish Gaia would give me a reason to log in everyday instead of just every other month.

Hardly anybody I know plays. ;A; And it hurts my feelings. They all play Elsword and I'm over here like, NOPE. GRAND CHASE. :I

YUP, I was an addict for like the longest time ever until my comp died not too long ago emo
Makes me sad because I missed out on the chance of getting Uno *forever cries about it*
Dude I tried Elsword before but its just not the same feeling I get when I play GC (For some reason I just like GC better)

If Gaia did something similar to GC like give out better freebies that makes people ACTUALLY want it would be great. (Cuz their freebies are eh) I mean they don't have to give freebies everyday but like motivate people to log in cuz its kinda boring xp

I knoooow this feeeeling. IGN? I think mine is the same as my Gaia user. xD lol.
I did too, it's okay. ;A; *Cries* lol.

I agree with you. :] I wish a lot of things implemented rewards and such. A crappy daily log in reward doesn't do me any good. xDDD

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Akumakoo
C h a n y e o 1
Akumakoo

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
C h a n y e o 1
Akumakoo

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Akumakoo

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Akumakoo

D:
How disappointing.
While I'm all for them making money, constantly pushing Gaia Shop items in my face is very obnoxious, and not very fair for those who've been here constantly. You know? Give us some variety! D:<

It is definitely a step in the wrong direction.
I like hoarding. ;A: lol
They must be having server space issues, and want to cut their costs for more profit.

mhhhh, don't remember, though you can always go and check in the inventory-arranger-update tread?

-link-

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Konani_NTH
Akumakoo

Yes, of course! It's not all bad. . . But all the focus on cash items, just isn't fair. xDD It's very sad to have a thought process like that. They weren't like that before. D:

I agree with you. AAHH IT JUST MAKES ME SO SAD. ;A;

I also agree with this as well. Cutting those down in half would make me much happier, even. >.>

from what i gather- it all began, or at the very least; it all got worse, with a new CEO,
a bunch of the old crew of gaia quit or somehow left the site,
and the only focus nowadays seem to be to pump out items and reel in money,

as for the inventory-arranger update though,
they're cutting the storage-space down to 600 items for the storage box too,

feels like a step in the wrong direction to me;
yes we wanted an update to our inventory arrangers,
no, we didn't want to be able to hide less of our thousands upon thousands of items, like trash, bugs and fishes etc.

D:
How disappointing.
While I'm all for them making money, constantly pushing Gaia Shop items in my face is very obnoxious, and not very fair for those who've been here constantly. You know? Give us some variety! D:<

It is definitely a step in the wrong direction.
I like hoarding. ;A: lol
They must be having server space issues, and want to cut their costs for more profit.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Akumakoo

Yes, of course! It's not all bad. . . But all the focus on cash items, just isn't fair. xDD It's very sad to have a thought process like that. They weren't like that before. D:

I also agree with this as well. Cutting those down in half would make me much happier, even. >.>

from what i gather- it all began, or at the very least; it all got worse, with a new CEO,
a bunch of the old crew of gaia quit or somehow left the site,
and the only focus nowadays seem to be to pump out items and reel in money,

as for the inventory-arranger update though,
they're cutting the storage-space down to 600 items for the storage box too,

feels like a step in the wrong direction to me;
yes we wanted an update to our inventory arrangers,
no, we didn't want to be able to hide less of our thousands upon thousands of items, like trash, bugs and fishes etc.

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Konani_NTH
well,
since you've been on gaiaonline for such a long time,
you might have noticed a change of the site as of late,

that is; they seem to be 99% focused on cash-related items,
that is, if they don't make any money out of it, they're not interested,
pretty much.

-myself thinks it would be nice if they put some more games on the site that several people could play; monopoly, chess, Go, trivia pursuit- gaiaonline edition, and so on, so forth.
though i don't think that have even the slimmest chance of happening until the cash-spam has been dealt with ^^'

myself think that an improvement would be just to have less announcements about the gaia cash X_x'

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
well,
since you've been on gaiaonline for such a long time,
you might have noticed a change of the site as of late,

that is; they seem to be 99% focused on cash-related items,
that is, if they don't make any money out of it, they're not interested,
pretty much.

-myself thinks it would be nice if they put some more games on the site that several people could play; monopoly, chess, Go, trivia pursuit- gaiaonline edition, and so on, so forth.
though i don't think that have even the slimmest chance of happening until the cash-spam has been dealt with ^^'

myself think that an improvement would be just to have less announcements about the gaia cash X_x'

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff