Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Smoking

Think so?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I think that female also could have smoking and tie! What do you other think..?! Is that an good idea.. ?
Well, females can already have the cigs if that's what you mean. And we have the whole cross-dressing petition going on, so I'm sure that's been suggested before too.
Lil_Alusha
i hate when people smoke..especailly alot!!!!!!!!!! i've heard m,any losses because of smoking.. and it bugs me so much when people smoke

Remeber. Gaia is NOT real, hun. So if our avatars smoke, it won't kill them.
Seiikou
Lil_Alusha
i hate when people smoke..especailly alot!!!!!!!!!! i've heard m,any losses because of smoking.. and it bugs me so much when people smoke

Remeber. Gaia is NOT real, hun. So if our avatars smoke, it won't kill them.

Our...will it?! *Dramatic music.*

Probably not. Let's just say the cigarette is nothing more than a prop.
adashi relax... i dont even know if they smoke... i lost gold! sad i was at 259 and now im at like 262! omg! oops i just messed up
well...i don't care and no im not going to relax cuz i am perfectly relaxed!lol
lol.. I ODN"T EVEN KNOW IF THOSE PPL WERE SMOKERS! scream
Ive heard that Cross-Dress will be aviable soon
yeeees! I want a Tie! gonk
yeah you i dea is cool girl in real live wear ties and smoke but they don't loo doing that but what eva
Lil_Alusha and adashi are getting off topic. besides, some people that use cigs dont smoke, they just have it on they're avatar.

and yes, we will be alowed to cross-dress soon, or atleast i think its soon. and both girls and boys can already smoke.
LiL-ReD-ScArLeT
I think that female also could have smoking and tie! What do you other think..?! Is that an good idea.. ?

What'd do you call this thing in my hand? IT'S A CIG!!! -le gasp-
I think she's talking about the Smoking hair style which is only for male avatars right now...?
Ah, I see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces