19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Denham
Flz
Denham
Flz
Oh god yes! I love it if we got another entire shoe item like the Dancing Princesses. I would love all those boots in different colors! Most something in white or brown.
Also, boots in gold shops. I like how they did with Rivet Heels. So it's affordable and they look good.
I wouldn't mind more flats as well. Something colorful and with designs though. It colors that are easy to work with.

Dancing Princesses was nice! I would love a male counterpart but I don't see that happening since I'm not sure the artists are familiar with a variety of male shoes that look good. But I digress, I agree, flats would mostly be nice if they came in patterns/colors that are interesting since they're pretty nondescript otherwise.

Yes! All the flats that we have are lacking. I was also looking though shoes and I thought these would be cute for Gaia: Boots
And I also found some colorful tennis shoes too: Colorful shoes

Those are neat! I'll add them to the OP ^^

Thanks! I was trying to find some other shoes that I thought looked great, but I can't find them anymore. I'll keep my eyes opened for them though!

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Flz
Denham
Flz
Denham
Flz
Oh god yes! I love it if we got another entire shoe item like the Dancing Princesses. I would love all those boots in different colors! Most something in white or brown.
Also, boots in gold shops. I like how they did with Rivet Heels. So it's affordable and they look good.
I wouldn't mind more flats as well. Something colorful and with designs though. It colors that are easy to work with.

Dancing Princesses was nice! I would love a male counterpart but I don't see that happening since I'm not sure the artists are familiar with a variety of male shoes that look good. But I digress, I agree, flats would mostly be nice if they came in patterns/colors that are interesting since they're pretty nondescript otherwise.

Yes! All the flats that we have are lacking. I was also looking though shoes and I thought these would be cute for Gaia: Boots
And I also found some colorful tennis shoes too: Colorful shoes

Those are neat! I'll add them to the OP ^^

Thanks! I was trying to find some other shoes that I thought looked great, but I can't find them anymore. I'll keep my eyes opened for them though!

I'd appreciate and look forward to any more contributions!

Dapper Fairy

More stripper shoes.
More. emotion_dowant

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
When Elephants Fly
More stripper shoes.
More. emotion_dowant

I wouldn't use them myself but I do want to see them if we're gonna be getting more heels ninja

Dapper Fairy

Denham
        I wouldn't use them myself but I do want to see them if we're gonna be getting more heels ninja

I totally agree. A lot of heels go with leg mods (which I'm not to fond of), and I really only like the Audrey heels so far. I think there are too many themed boots/heels, like the Dark Elf ones. gonk

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
When Elephants Fly
Denham

I totally agree. A lot of heels go with leg mods (which I'm not to fond of), and I really only like the Audrey heels so far. I think there are too many themed boots/heels, like the Dark Elf ones. gonk

Yeah they tend to get so specific with leg/feet items that it makes it hard to really customize your avi. I like legmods but I think we need to see more basic shoes before we get anymore. It's unlikely to happen but maybe some day..

Dapper Fairy

Denham
        Yeah they tend to get so specific with leg/feet items that it makes it hard to really customize your avi. I like legmods but I think we need to see more basic shoes before we get anymore. It's unlikely to happen but maybe some day..

If only! emotion_kirakira
I have a feeling Gaia will be leg mod crazy for quite some time, though.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
When Elephants Fly
Denham

If only! emotion_kirakira
I have a feeling Gaia will be leg mod crazy for quite some time, though.

Unfortunately I have to agree, they seem to be obsessed. I guess it's easier to the artists than complying to the base.

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Denham
Isabeau Abyss
Yes and put them in the gold shops please!

Yeah definitely, that's where I was thinking as well. Or else in a relatively inexpensive RIG or CS item like the Dancing Princesses.

Gaia has always lacked decent looking shoes in all colours and male ones are almost forgotten.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Isabeau Abyss
Denham
Isabeau Abyss
Yes and put them in the gold shops please!

Yeah definitely, that's where I was thinking as well. Or else in a relatively inexpensive RIG or CS item like the Dancing Princesses.

Gaia has always lacked decent looking shoes in all colours and male ones are almost forgotten.

Agreed, I mean I guess I understand, when I draw I don't particularly enjoy drawing shoes either, but it's resulted in a narrow choice of shoes..and even when they remember male shoes they make the feet too small or too chunky which is extremely frustrating.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
A thousand times yes! It would also be nice to see more sandals, like Roman ones. Or ones that lace up the legs a good ways!

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
xPocky Killerx
A thousand times yes! It would also be nice to see more sandals, like Roman ones. Or ones that lace up the legs a good ways!

Yeah I'm actually surprised we don't have more lace up shoes. It's a great way to add more detail..

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Denham
xPocky Killerx

Yeah I'm actually surprised we don't have more lace up shoes. It's a great way to add more detail..

I know...maybe there should be a RIG dedicated to shoes....

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
xPocky Killerx
Denham
xPocky Killerx

I know...maybe there should be a RIG dedicated to shoes....

Ha, that would be awesome! I'm sure people wouldn't like it cuz it wouldn't have enough variety. Maybe a CS update..or a whole GS update emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff