Welcome to Gaia! ::

Champion

Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Can I point out that the front left leg has a mutant calf the way its popped back lol

ewwwww gonk
I didn't notice that till now emotion_facepalm
Yeah if someone had legs like that i would be scared lol

i would be scared and a tad worried
I would eat them like chicken legs emotion_omnomnom

I just wish they would no cut corners this badly where they can't be unique and just make it match the front since it was so awesome ..
to be honest i dont think corners where cut as apposed to deadline there not that many artist and with all the tickets submitted at once and them needing to update 10 times a day with random recolors and crap Im pretty sure the legs are just incomplete and rather than make the time to finish them they edited a previous item for the back pose and did not even take the time to fix the front.

Tactician

GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa

I just wish they would no cut corners this badly where they can't be unique and just make it match the front since it was so awesome ..
to be honest i dont think corners where cut as apposed to deadline there not that many artist and with all the tickets submitted at once and them needing to update 10 times a day with random recolors and crap Im pretty sure the legs are just incomplete and rather than make the time to finish them they edited a previous item for the back pose and did not even take the time to fix the front.

still sucks though

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan
Lol! It looks like a recolor looking from back! emotion_facepalm

I know emo

I liked the item but now I am way too disappointed in it! So meh... Not gonna quest it anymore!

I am too sadly emo I just wish they would "Proof read" these items before releasing and not be lazy about making more unique leg mods and posses

I totally agree! Btw, what's you skirt item called? It's so cute!

Champion

Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa

still sucks though
-Glomps dose it suck balls emotion_awesome

Tactician

ToshiTo-chan
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan

I know emo

I liked the item but now I am way too disappointed in it! So meh... Not gonna quest it anymore!

I am too sadly emo I just wish they would "Proof read" these items before releasing and not be lazy about making more unique leg mods and posses

Earphone Diva .o.

Tactician

GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa

still sucks though

jes jes it does

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan
Lugia Senpai
ToshiTo-chan

I know emo

Earphone Diva .o.

But but.... The PRICE TAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Champion

Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa
Lugia Senpai
GodzlIIa

still sucks though

jes jes it does
rofl nini hun :3

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I like this item but yeah that is lazy the feet are different sizes from front to back also which looks weird, i know there "magical" but srsly >_>

Impassioned Misfit

Oh. My. God. That is SO. ********. LAZY. It doesn't look bad, but it's just SO LAZY GRRRRRAGHR

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The entire item is alright and I was stoked about it but upon further inspection I'm disappointed. Those are battle stances, they're scared little girl stances. The hair looks...well it's similar to PRISM's style which is personally my least favourite style of hair on Gaia. I loved celeste's top until I went to use it and realized that the only exact match out there is itself. It's shaded almost cream but not cream enough to go with cream items.

All in all the only pose I'll use on the item is the eyes and even those are too blurry for my tastes... crying

As far as the legs go, it's not the first time they've outright re-used item bases. The fencer item had to be recalled the first time it came out because from behind all of the original base poses were visible instead of the new ones.

Tactician

xx I met my fate xx
The entire item is alright and I was stoked about it but upon further inspection I'm disappointed. Those are battle stances, they're scared little girl stances. The hair looks...well it's similar to PRISM's style which is personally my least favourite style of hair on Gaia. I loved celeste's top until I went to use it and realized that the only exact match out there is itself. It's shaded almost cream but not cream enough to go with cream items.

All in all the only pose I'll use on the item is the eyes and even those are too blurry for my tastes... crying

As far as the legs go, it's not the first time they've outright re-used item bases. The fencer item had to be recalled the first time it came out because from behind all of the original base poses were visible instead of the new ones.

perfectly understandable. They did that with the Portrait of a Deer with the legs for the counterfeit bride items
The Absolute Maidens wings and Halo they re-used
The Halo and those other wings they just decided to recolor and bloody up stare
I wouldn't be surprised if they were running out of ideas already and don't have anyone to come up with them confused

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
ToshiTo-chan

It really does.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

And this is why I sold it.
It was already looking kind of recycled.
The Rosamund's legs look like Hell's Mistress, and the Ciel's legs look like the big a** amount of peepee leg poses we have. It's sad they're recycling poses instead of making new ones, especially if prism is back.

Tactician

Dolce Rogue
And this is why I sold it.
It was already looking kind of recycled.
The Rosamund's legs look like Hell's Mistress, and the Ciel's legs look like the big a** amount of peepee leg poses we have. It's sad they're recycling poses instead of making new ones, especially if prism is back.

I know. It's saddening to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces