Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
gaia, my favourite item set is the 'Object of' set
mainly because they're the only object head items
but, so far, there are only three colours of them; pink, green and black
now, i love the pink and green (the shades you used are gorgeous) and the black goes great with anything
but, im an orange and purple guy mainly, so would it be possible to get them released in those colours, plus more?
i'd love to see blue and yellow and white; hell, throw in the pastel colours you love so much
and how about a 'bloody' recolour which features a cracked screen too?

srsly gaia, more object head items pls <333

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
bluealaris
Sukegawa
gaia, my favourite item set is the 'Object of' set
mainly because they're the only object head items
but, so far, there are only three colours of them; pink, green and black
now, i love the pink and green (the shades you used are gorgeous) and the black goes great with anything
but, im an orange and purple guy mainly, so would it be possible to get them released in those colours, plus more?
i'd love to see blue and yellow and white; hell, throw in the pastel colours you love so much
and how about a 'bloody' recolour which features a cracked screen too?

srsly gaia, more object head items pls <333

Good idea! Thank you for the suggestion!

/screams violently

omg im so happy thank you
/crosses fingers in hope

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| Not going to lie, I would be all over the bloody version with a cracked screen. I'd also like to see various shades of blue (peacock and electric as well as sky blue), white, a rich, royal looking purple, even metallic colors like gold or silver would be nice.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
A Wandering Houngan

||| Not going to lie, I would be all over the bloody version with a cracked screen. I'd also like to see various shades of blue (peacock and electric as well as sky blue), white, a rich, royal looking purple, even metallic colors like gold or silver would be nice.

i can just imagine the bloody recolour with blood splattered across the screen and the screen cracked and splintered with static or just a broken screen behind it
and maybe there could be a secret pose where like a creepy face appears on the broken screen

royal purple is what i'd love for a purple recolour and omg, i didn't even think of metallic colours
gold would be gorgeous

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sukegawa
i can just imagine the bloody recolour with blood splattered across the screen and the screen cracked and splintered with static or just a broken screen behind it
and maybe there could be a secret pose where like a creepy face appears on the broken screen

royal purple is what i'd love for a purple recolour and omg, i didn't even think of metallic colours
gold would be gorgeous

||| I'd love a blood splattered screen, broken, displaying static or some kind of creepy face. Yes please this needs to be a thing.

Astra versions with actual animated screens would be awesome too but I imagine that'd be harder to make.

Fashionable Girl

♫ Sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʀᴀʀᴇ ♫

well, they definitely aren't the ONLY head item
there's one more user made one: street smarts
it's a radio head

anyway, yes, i would love more recolors of this item please
and different images on-screen would be awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Iady brown
♫ Sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʀᴀʀᴇ ♫

well, they definitely aren't the ONLY head item
there's one more user made one: street smarts
it's a radio head

anyway, yes, i would love more recolors of this item please
and different images on-screen would be awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whoops, i had meant to write 'one of the only object head items'
writing fast to get my ideas onto a page before i forget them have been my downfall many a time

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
A Wandering Houngan
Sukegawa

gold would be gorgeous

||| I'd love a blood splattered screen, broken, displaying static or some kind of creepy face. Yes please this needs to be a thing.

Astra versions with actual animated screens would be awesome too but I imagine that'd be harder to make.

astra versions could be interesting........
i can imagine it being pretty hard to make; plus any items that layer over/in front of the screen (like masks and hoods) wouldn't work on the animated versions

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

||| Oh, while we're on the topic of objects for heads, there's also the Pinball Head item as well. It's one of my favorites outside of the "Object of" set.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces