Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

As what I hear and have seen what the vendors do witht the tickets. Old MC's should be off limits if you ask me. rofl (there is still a s**t load of DJ's coming from rich peeps)

Also it is ridiculous that if you can use all the recolors for halos and DJ's, why can't it be used for Limited quantity items also?

Undead Enchantress

Instead of changing what the Rainbow ticket does, why not request for another ticket to address LQIs? As long as things follow the new LQI policy, it should okay.

And I'm curious what you've seen and heard vendors do with tickets. Share please.

Lunatic

Erynne
Instead of changing what the Rainbow ticket does, why not request for another ticket to address LQIs? As long as things follow the new LQI policy, it should okay.

And I'm curious what you've seen and heard vendors do with tickets. Share please.

Just meaning that they keep them high and vends even more and buys more tickets to continue the circle just to get profit. Unlike some people really want to recolor an item which would not be for such purposes.

I hope they do bring back tickets, even all the drama and mess starts with them. They already took the Project forum down so I don't know if they ended this for good or for short period.

Undead Enchantress

Funky Cocoa
Erynne

Just meaning that they keep them high and vends even more and buys more tickets to continue the circle just to get profit. Unlike some people really want to recolor an item which would not be for such purposes.

I hope they do bring back tickets, even all the drama and mess starts with them. They already took the Project forum down so I don't know if they ended this for good or for short period.

I didn't notice they've brought down the forum. Interesting.
What I did hear was there was an awful backlog with the tickets that artists are terribly swamped and cannot handle the ticket load. Also, from what I've seen and heard, this is connected with the issue of that 133Tgate controversy. Somehow, I am not surprised to see why they would remove the forum and stop tickets.

Lunatic

Erynne
Funky Cocoa
Erynne

What I did hear was there was an awful backlog with the tickets that artists are terribly swamped and cannot handle the ticket load. Also, from what I've seen and heard, this is connected with the issue of that 133Tgate controversy. Somehow, I am not surprised to see why they would remove the forum and stop tickets.

Well maybe they could have given the tickets in better order and kept it orgainzed a bit more. I mean Rainbow tickets are easy, you just need to recolor items Then again they gave tons of them away unlike other tickets. Some tickets didn't even get found at all or only one person wins it which is dissapointing.

I read something about that too but not sure what that 133Tgate is... But perhaps in the future we will see more tickets. At least in raffles like with the new kick starter for people who donate 600bil will have a chance to win one Rainbow ticket.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Funky Cocoa
Erynne
Funky Cocoa
Erynne

Well maybe they could have given the tickets in better order and kept it orgainzed a bit more. I mean Rainbow tickets are easy, you just need to recolor items Then again they gave tons of them away unlike other tickets. Some tickets didn't even get found at all or only one person wins it which is dissapointing.

I read something about that too but not sure what that 133Tgate is... But perhaps in the future we will see more tickets. At least in raffles like with the new kick starter for people who donate 600bil will have a chance to win one Rainbow ticket.

Basically the 133Tgate thing is where a gaia staff mule pretending to be a normal user brought a ticket from a user and then they decided to undo the purchase. There's a topic on it with more description.

Lunatic

Creeped
Funky Cocoa
Erynne
Funky Cocoa
Erynne

Basically the 133Tgate thing is where a gaia staff mule pretending to be a normal user brought a ticket from a user and then they decided to undo the purchase. There's a topic on it with more description.

Oh I read a little about that. Why would anyone even do that? I hope the person is not part of staff anymore, doesn't make any sense. neutral

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Funky Cocoa
Creeped
Funky Cocoa
Erynne
Funky Cocoa
Erynne

Oh I read a little about that. Why would anyone even do that? I hope the person is not part of staff anymore, doesn't make any sense. neutral

Iv heard many reasons why it was done from them testing stuff, to them purposefully causing inflation, but i don't know it is puzzling :/ also its unclear on if its a rogue staff member or if they were told to do this by higher ups.

Bearagorn's Wife

Bashful Bear

Lol, well.
They do the 03's so they can make money off of the rich.
My group and I were going to do black grizzly hat, already accepted.
Then it was white and black djs, already accepted.
But our artist is a little bit slow and literally accepts everything and forgets who she accepts. -_-
Sigh, gaia needs new people to work for them...
Because money.

They are shoving those LQI/LQT/whatthehellever down our throats because they is the new version of the "rare item". At one point, the 03 items were, then they flogged them like a horny b*****d to s**t out $$$$ out of them. Win Gaia bundle for $1000USD, anyone?

Items are now only "rare" if they say so, between pricing them outrageously or limiting the release. Also, take notice how they never leave anything in the Cash Shop more than a week-ish at a time, regardless of "limited quantity".

It's grossly ridiculous because they skewed the glory of the 2003 items and made them more common than the seasonal cold on purpose.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
There's no way they would do that. If you hadn't noticed already Gaia themselves have been making recolors of old MCs for the past year. I didn't think they'd do it with recent MCs like Princess Hanabi but they did it

Also, it's hypocritical of them to release recolors of LQIs but they won't let us do it.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

They should just stop the tickets for a while until they finish these, it's clear they have more work than they can handle because of those.

Time-traveling Senshi

FYI, the Project forum is not gone at all. It's just no longer a Hot Topic forum. The Project Custom forum is a subforum of the GCD now.

They should also have a limit on how many tickets ONE user can redeem,

I don't understand how one person can submit 5-10 ideas.

Seems the most unfair to other people that have decent ideas.

I also think some of the recolors should have been gold shop items.

For example - the white omg. How long had that been requested? And they have a black afk in a gold shop.

/shakes head.

While I think the doll idea is nice, people deciding to become elitist - or more so because of a pose are sort of arse like imo. I know it's just pixels but when a group of people decide to lord above everyone else, similar to how some bullies act in real life, that's troubling.

They should either finish up with the tickets they have now and state all tickets after set time are no longer valid. Or. Release a few more tickets, state these 'set items and set users' cannot recolor or redeem so others may have a chance.

Lunatic

toranoshi
They should also have a limit on how many tickets ONE user can redeem,

I don't understand how one person can submit 5-10 ideas.

Seems the most unfair to other people that have decent ideas.

I also think some of the recolors should have been gold shop items.

For example - the white omg. How long had that been requested? And they have a black afk in a gold shop.

/shakes head.

While I think the doll idea is nice, people deciding to become elitist - or more so because of a pose are sort of arse like imo. I know it's just pixels but when a group of people decide to lord above everyone else, similar to how some bullies act in real life, that's troubling.

They should either finish up with the tickets they have now and state all tickets after set time are no longer valid. Or. Release a few more tickets, state these 'set items and set users' cannot recolor or redeem so others may have a chance.

That was a bad coincidence to some rich a** to want to use a ticket on that, when Gaia was going to make recolors of the hats anyway. I bet if he didn't use the rainbow ticket for that, they may have made a white OMG anyway in the Loyals Bazaar. But since he did, they decide how expensive it will be because ******** the gold and that is the end of the story.

But I agree 100% with you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces