Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Quality or Quantity?

Quality 0.71641791044776 71.6% [ 48 ]
Quantity 0.28358208955224 28.4% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Is it just me or has the donation items been having more positions on the avi for quantity. Instead of having the items having less uses but better the quality. I mean the items have been less injoyable with less excitment out of the players. or is that me? I dont know. What is your oppinion on this? Thanks for whatever thought you have on this.
*waits for Feedback*
Is anyone going to anwser this with their oppinion?
Please don't needlessly bump your topic unless it drops off of the first page. This forum is slow-moving and someone will eventually reply to it.

Anyways, I somewhat agree. I think that the past 4 months (April-July) could have been better in quality, but they were still pretty cool due to the many poses that are available. It's like 3-5 items in one, rather than just one position for the item to be worn in.
I agree to a point, in that I have noticed that with all the positions, it's much more tempting to want to have multiples of the items in order to feel like all potential has been met.

However, I do also like the versatility. People are able to make many more variations on their outfits with one item by having it available in so many positions.

Overall, I think they've been interesting and certainly showing the creative potential of the designers.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I rather like the multiple positions, really. More diversity in the items and therefore not such a standard look with all of them.
more item positions equals more choices. and the equals quality, so the quantity in this instance make the items quality....uh real gooder. sweatdrop
Thanks everyone for your comments but still them items are not really up to scale compared to the other ones, yet you make a good point it does show their creativity
Instead of 2 items we got like 9 last month. Isn't that a good thing? Out of 9 we probably will like at least a few of them. I think it actually might please more people overall.

It has many other effects as well, it can lower the price of sealed letters, and give someone with just one letter many choices instead of only 2.

The admins can keep testing new ideas like this, and we'll prove which we like the most, that's why I wish they'd hold an official vote on it someday.
Moonside that is true. That would be a good Idea for the poll situation to happen to see what people like the most. But if you also look at the prices of all the items people are not really satisfyed with them, which is why they porices for everything is so low.
Well. I think that the new donation items are undesirable--to me, at least. They're good quality, have lots of positions.. but there are other items that I would like them to make and that others share my wishes for... and I wish they'd make those, instead.
-points to his fancy schmanchy chain wallet-

That's is one desirable motha' truckin' donation item.
Yeah me too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces