Welcome to Gaia! ::

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ Still think this is a good idea, and until it has been proven that these ideas have been implemented I will bump this thread to the front page.
I welcome others thoughts on changes that could be made as well. :]
] :.

Fuzzy Bear

They also need to release a few more of the rarer tickets I think.

Couple more amethyst, citrine, ruby, obsidian, sapphire etc.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
zatqt

Yeah I think if they can manage to complete at least 1/3 (preferable 1/2) of the current tickets and then re-release the ones that didn't get many users then re-release the golden ticket I think that would work really well.

Fuzzy Bear

sup-qt
zatqt

Yeah I think if they can manage to complete at least 1/3 (preferable 1/2) of the current tickets and then re-release the ones that didn't get many users then re-release the golden ticket I think that would work really well.
and platinum i want platinum ticks. haha
I think it would be cool if they just made it to where, the ticket is like a MC envelope. Where if you win the envelope you get to pick from 3+ different types of tickets >_>; Cause i see so many people winning tickets they don't want and are trying to trade for a different one.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
I agree with this... Its not so fun when we're bombarded with sales.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
H0peh
I think it would be cool if they just made it to where, the ticket is like a MC envelope. Where if you win the envelope you get to pick from 3+ different types of tickets >_>; Cause i see so many people winning tickets they don't want and are trying to trade for a different one.

I like this thought.
I know some people are looking for one specific ticket and just using the others for trade.
They could group them into pairs or threes.
Golden, plat and emerald.
Old school rainbow and double rainbow
Mini event, mini chance and shop keeper.
And then evolving item and companion.

That way from one sale of a new bundle, we could get three different tickets (potentially)

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey all,

We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you about the Project Custom items. Rest assured that we are diligently working on them and working through them as fast as possible. We found that some of these required a little more work than we had actually anticipated. We haven't forgotten anyone and we do apologize if we haven't gotten back to you yet. We will, we will just need a little more time.

Thanks everyone for your patience so far, it's greatly appreciated!

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
heart heart there's been a good gap from the last project released but still keeping this thread up till I can make sure the other stuff is put in place

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Just wanting to make sure that this is still seen.
LOVING how many tickets have been created very recently.
and LOVING how long it has been since a new Project has been released.

NOW, if we can wait a little bit longer so we can have more user items released, THEN when they are re-released, they are item/choice gens AND we have nice gaps between when they are in store. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff