Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shapeshifter

Seriously Gaia, this event has been so glitchy.

Now I'm stuck because I'm up to the boss battle (so I can't attack any normal users) but everytime I try to attack her I get this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(^^ this problem went away, but is back again)

Not only that but sometimes I get 6 attacks and other times I get 3.
- Solved

Also I have beat the bosses 7 times but only have 3 SDPlus dolls in my inventory

Magic Spirit

13,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The win grant from beating a boss is also glitchy.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

-Jester-Of-Winter-
The win grant from beating a boss is also glitchy.
Yeah, I've beat them 7 times but only have 3 dolls

Magic Spirit

13,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tales of Tales

Hahaha! Yay, that particular glitch is not just with me!

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The first time I fought Hell's Warden, I had six moves. After that, I only had three. I've fought the bosses multiple times. It says I've gained an SDPlus every time, but I only have one of each in my inventory.

Now I'm having this problem: It's time to fight the boss, so I start the fight with the Hell's Warden. The window pops up and I can see I have 3 moves.

Then I go to attack and this happens.

I didn't think there was a waiting period for bosses, and I know it's been at least 5 minutes since i fought the boss last. Now if I wanna progress, I'm forced to use a buff potion before I've done anything. This is the second time I've had to do this too! gonk

Kawaii Shapeshifter

Seiji-ojisan
:
That's the same problem I was having, after I posted this topic it went away but now it's back again sweatdrop

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
Tales of Tales
Seiji-ojisan
The first time I fought Hell's Warden, I had six moves. After that, I only had three.
I think you get 3 extra attacks against bosses from wearing pieces of the Advocate set. I think in particular it may the Advocate's Hat that grants the 3 extra moves, but I'm not positive.

Have you changed your avatar between noticing the attacks changing from 6 to 3?

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Tales of Tales
That's the same problem I was having, after I posted this topic it went away but now it's back again sweatdrop

It's a huge pain. I don't wanna have to use my potions if I don't have to. emotion_donotwant

Kawaii Shapeshifter

Seiji-ojisan
Tales of Tales

It's a huge pain. I don't wanna have to use my potions if I don't have to. emotion_donotwant
Using a potion doesn't fix it, I tried. It has to be a glitch

Kawaii Shapeshifter

seahaze
Tales of Tales
Seiji-ojisan
The first time I fought Hell's Warden, I had six moves. After that, I only had three.
I think you get 3 extra attacks against bosses from wearing pieces of the Advocate set. I think in particular it may the Advocate's Hat that grants the 3 extra moves, but I'm not positive.

Have you changed your avatar between noticing the attacks changing from 6 to 3?
I can't remember, but that could be the case 3nodding

Of course I can't test it because my boss battle is currently glitching...

Fashionable Explorer

Oh... so other people are having issues with the item grants from boss defeats as well? I am missing the items and I've defeated each boss 3 times, so I figured I should have 3 of each item (the only one I have of it is Aria, the other 2 I still only have 1 of)

On the bright side, when the candy redemption page says I got 5 potions, once in a while I DO get 5 potions

Fashionable Explorer

Seiji-ojisan
The first time I fought Hell's Warden, I had six moves. After that, I only had three. I've fought the bosses multiple times. It says I've gained an SDPlus every time, but I only have one of each in my inventory.

Now I'm having this problem: It's time to fight the boss, so I start the fight with the Hell's Warden. The window pops up and I can see I have 3 moves.

Then I go to attack and this happens.

I didn't think there was a waiting period for bosses, and I know it's been at least 5 minutes since i fought the boss last. Now if I wanna progress, I'm forced to use a buff potion before I've done anything. This is the second time I've had to do this too! gonk

I have had this exact same problem randomly throughout this event as well...

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
bumpin' the thread 'cause this is still happening. emotion_donotwant
im having the same issue, its been about 30minutes for me

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
sweatdrop me too! i should have two eternal adversaries instead i only have the one............

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff