Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now that the page itself has been fixed to say it is the patched scarf, which I did receive from doing an offer thingy, the PM I got still says it's the peacock feather fan. Heads up!

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, does that offers forum still exist? The link has been gone for a while and I'm not sure if the link got dropped or the forum did.
Bumping 'cause I put this up way late yesterday and just wanted to make sure it was seen at least once. (I did notice the CrosStitch stuff was fixed. Thanks!)

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
That's weird, I got my Patched Scarf. Maybe you can put this in the Bug Reports forum?
marshmallowcreampie
That's weird, I got my Patched Scarf. Maybe you can put this in the Bug Reports forum?
I got the scarf, the PM just said it's the peacock feather fan.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Idia
marshmallowcreampie

Oh. That's weird, then.

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
not weird, just means it was over looked when the reward changed

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
The pm I received today was saying the item was the peacock, but I did get my Patched Scarf so I think it's only a small problem in the message. In any case, I reported the problem in this week bug report thread.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Idia
Now that I'm thinking about it, does that offers forum still exist? The link has been gone for a while and I'm not sure if the link got dropped or the forum did.
The subforum?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
*pouts* I just did an offer for 117 GC and did not get my scarf. Does it take a while?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Idia
Now that the page itself has been fixed to say it is the patched scarf, which I did receive from doing an offer thingy, the PM I got still says it's the peacock feather fan. Heads up!

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, does that offers forum still exist? The link has been gone for a while and I'm not sure if the link got dropped or the forum did.

Thanks so much for the heads up about this! I've forwarded the issue along to the team who can get this resolved. Hopefully we can get the text changed pretty quickly - we don't want anyone to be confused!

Take care biggrin
Sisky
Shintouyu
Idia
Now that I'm thinking about it, does that offers forum still exist? The link has been gone for a while and I'm not sure if the link got dropped or the forum did.
The subforum?

Yes, thank you. I'm just wondering why they don't link to it from the offers page anymore.

Familiar Cutie-Pie

Idia
marshmallowcreampie

i got a PM that said i got the peacock feather fan, but when i checked my inventory, i got neither the scarf, nor the peacock feather fan...

Bashful Friend

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mine said Patched scarf and that's what I received. I wish just that it would now change to something else lol smile

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Edtheaminal
Mine said Patched scarf and that's what I received. I wish just that it would now change to something else lol smile

Awesome! Looks like the message was changed. Hopefully there is no more confusion about this! biggrin

- Sisky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces