Paper = Paper bag hat?

paper x100 = paper bag hat 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 16 ]
paper x1000 = paper bag hat 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 15 ]
come on now This is just stupid 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 10 ]
wtf?.....thats lame but....GOLD! 0.43055555555556 43.1% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
1 2 >

Date october 6th at 622 hundred.......

It was at this time that i came up with the ideal that we should turn Paper trash in For paper bags To put over your head for the >_< one and the ^_^ one and blah blah blah

-Different color bags
-Folding
It would be a good ide except for the fact that all people with pper bags will be upset that everyone else has one now, and it'll decrease their value.

Perhaps instead, there could be three-corner style paper hats? Like out of newspaper? Just an idea.

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Or how about we turn them into folded style hats. Like how you can fold up a newspaper into a pirate hat. pirate
whoa.. after I thought that, I edited my post and you had the exact same idea posted! xp
how but how many paper bags you pick up like 1000 to make a pape bag!
YarHarMeMatey
It would be a good ide except for the fact that all people with pper bags will be upset that everyone else has one now, and it'll decrease their value.

Perhaps instead, there could be three-corner style paper hats? Like out of newspaper? Just an idea.
That's stupid.. they're only worth about 10K.
YarHarMeMatey

Well there are like Blue trash paper and news paper and golden rod paper so there could be different colors
that sounds cool!!
That'd be so ghetto! I'd wear it.
YarHarMeMatey

ditto! like those ones some of us made as little kids....and maybe perhaps many more origami type items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff