Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

Ventus X
I'm a returning player after a 1 or 2 year absence.

I'm trying to use this new feature but when I input my password, it keeps telling something about the items being in my inventory but not being in my main inventory (or something like that).

~Sorry for the noob question, but I have alot of catching up to do.

Yeah it means that some of the items are in your inventory, storage, or suitcase (I think) I haven't really organized my inventory in a while. The good news is there's a search bar in your main inventory so you can try to search for whatever item(s) you may have. Now if the items are in you storage or the housing box then you going to have to search for it manually or click and drag all that stuff to your main inventory. eek

Dangerous Visionary

Salt N Burn
Within two days, my outfit was returned to me for no reason. Did someone report me? Did I break a rule or something? I only went by the estimated price.

Seems like a glitch I guess? Isn't it suppose to be seven days? IDK I only used the feature once and I really don't like it. I rather it was like regular MP where we have the options to bid, buy or both. Plus the ability to choice how many days to sell items.
The Chosen Captain
Viral Killjoy
i just lost 100k because of this stupid outfit shop!
Seriously this could be considered a scam!

Me: oh cool never seen this equip before!
Me: "listed abp 600k"
Seller: 130k
Me: omg looks like a good deal!
Me: buys
Me: so whats this item? *looks at mp* 30k!!!!??? WTF I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

What was the item?

house pride and some jailers keys+
Rogue Thoughts
Why is there no 2% tax? That's a massive goldsink, and I'm disappointed to not see it in the Outfit Marketplace.

There's also a problem with handhelds not showing up right now.

Other than that, while I can't see myself utilizing it, it seems very interesting.
I know i hate that srsly whats the point of taking away virtual money lol i see no point in that

Mpandora's Husband

Business Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Hi, what gonna happe if i buy an outfit, i mean will i get the items permantly in my inventory or they have some duration time?

Dangerous Visionary

helfodeasalea
Hi, what gonna happe if i buy an outfit, i mean will i get the items permantly in my inventory or they have some duration time?

Its yours to keep forever just like when you buy any other item off the Marketplace. wink

Dangerous Visionary

-Tomoya-Okazaki-777
Rogue Thoughts
Why is there no 2% tax? That's a massive goldsink, and I'm disappointed to not see it in the Outfit Marketplace.

There's also a problem with handhelds not showing up right now.

Other than that, while I can't see myself utilizing it, it seems very interesting.
I know i hate that srsly whats the point of taking away virtual money lol i see no point in that

Goldsink and less inflation in theory. Really its about time the raised the taxes (5%) would be good.

Mpandora's Husband

Business Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Miss-dark8607
helfodeasalea

Its yours to keep forever just like when you buy any other item off the Marketplace. wink
Wow really? thought it have some life time, so can i sell those items too?

Dangerous Visionary

helfodeasalea
Miss-dark8607
helfodeasalea

Yeah you can sell, trade, or whatever else. The outfit shop is no different than buying each piece indiviually off the marketplace. For example, I could sell the outfit I have on right now to you and everything I'm wearing (minus skin tone, hair, and eyes of course) would be yours to do whatever with. Not that you would want to look like Sailor Uranus. xd

Mpandora's Husband

Business Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
Miss-dark8607
helfodeasalea
Miss-dark8607
helfodeasalea

Yeah you can sell, trade, or whatever else. The outfit shop is no different than buying each piece indiviually off the marketplace. For example, I could sell the outfit I have on right now to you and everything I'm wearing (minus skin tone, hair, and eyes of course) would be yours to do whatever with. Not that you would want to look like Sailor Uranus. xd
haha good to know, thx for the info!

Dangerous Visionary

helfodeasalea
Miss-dark8607
helfodeasalea
Miss-dark8607
helfodeasalea

Yeah you can sell, trade, or whatever else. The outfit shop is no different than buying each piece individually off the marketplace. For example, I could sell the outfit I have on right now to you and everything I'm wearing (minus skin tone, hair, and eyes of course) would be yours to do whatever with. Not that you would want to look like Sailor Uranus. xd
haha good to know, thx for the info!

No problem. Glad to help.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

It should not be optional to show the list of items, especially when EIs are involved. I think it's the buyers right to know what items and what gens are in the outfit.
It would also take care of that "I am" scam going around.

Hilarious Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
there should be like this..
Total Gold Earned:
Total Transactions:
Total Vends:

Friendly Conversationalist

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I don't know, i feel like there's lots of bugs! It says "Average Market Value" but it is never even worth that; they should have a list of the items included. Feels like I paid for nothing.

Enduring Shapeshifter

Anddd.. once again...

If the avatar doesn't allow us to quick buy the hair/eyes/skin off the avatar, then it shouldn't show as the main attraction to mislead us into thinking an outfit is good when it really looks like jack crap on us.. It wouldn't be that hard to lump in a mini salon into this feature would it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff