Welcome to Gaia! ::

x3

x3 1 100.0% [ 207 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

oh great,now there are. thanks for giving everyone the idea.
starykat
The Lost-Angel
The Lost-Angel]
starykat
Hehe Its Okay. *stares at your scarf* sweatdrop
lchpp1q2:3="starykat
Hehe Its Okay. *stares at your scarf* sweatdrop crying

Arg.
cool You shall get one!
I Hope I do....Its like....the last thing I will need to complete my angelic look. That and a Grey Pair of Angel Wings. xp

x3 =]
<< so what do you think of the donation items?
I think That they are Very well done, They are not the greatest Items out there but Well Done and creative, better then the Phoniex And Dragon Bone Ones....Those looked like They put them together Last Second to Please people.
The Fire Monarch
oh great,now there are. thanks for giving everyone the idea.

Oh great, if your going to act like a moron go elsewhere D: rolleyes
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel
The Lost-Angel]
starykat
Hehe Its Okay. *stares at your scarf* sweatdrop
lchpp1q2:4="starykat
Hehe Its Okay. *stares at your scarf* sweatdrop crying

Arg.
cool You shall get one!
I Hope I do....Its like....the last thing I will need to complete my angelic look. That and a Grey Pair of Angel Wings. xp

x3 =]
<< so what do you think of the donation items?
I think That they are Very well done, They are not the greatest Items out there but Well Done and creative, better then the Phoniex And Dragon Bone Ones....Those looked like They put them together Last Second to Please people.

yep. they sucked.
starykat
The Lost-Angel
]I think That they are Very well done, They are not the greatest Items out there but Well Done and creative, better then the Phoniex And Dragon Bone Ones....Those looked like They put them together Last Second to Please people.

yep. they sucked.
Yeh They did, They are the Worst Items released. This Though are Pretty Damn Cool.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel
]I think That they are Very well done, They are not the greatest Items out there but Well Done and creative, better then the Phoniex And Dragon Bone Ones....Those looked like They put them together Last Second to Please people.

yep. they sucked.
Yeh They did, They are the Worst Items released. This Though are Pretty Damn Cool.
Nothing is worse than the PJs.
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel

yep. they sucked.

x3. indeed i wanna equip mine!
crying
-Random appearance.-
ZeekSlider
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel

yep. they sucked.
Thoughs Were At Lest Cute!
*Use to wear the Monkey Pjs with Pride till he sold them*
starykat
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel

yep. they sucked.

crying
I was Able to do mine, see if you can now....

Dapper Fatcat

starykat
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel

yep. they sucked.

crying
*Steals your OMG and tries it on before giving it back* ^,^ I'm questing for one; I'm over half way but I'm still adding up my total net worth.

On another note I completely aggree with you 100% on this thread, even wanting to try them on for myself. It's broken for me as well. crying
I love the whips, but I never thought about those side effects... I still want one though! Give me fire! Mwahahahaha! Um... er... nvm...
sounds fun
The Lost-Angel
ZeekSlider
The Lost-Angel
starykat
The Lost-Angel

yep. they sucked.
Thoughs Were At Lest Cute!

I agree. I love my Teddy PJs. 3nodding I hated the Dragon Bone. They're glitchy too. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff