Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, you guys don't get my donation money to let the whole site die. I've seen other people having the same problems.

I can update my avitar if clyde feels like it.
Half the time the whole site won't work.
I've got to reload pages 100000 times to see them.
I think I've gotten every error message you guys have.

If you guys can't stabilize this site. I'm going and I won't be the first. If you want to lose your users don't do anything. Though I'd fix things if I was you. stare This is just ridiculous.
Be patient everyone is going through the same thing.
1. Wrong forum. Q & A isn't for whining.
2. If you can't stand it, then leave. Nobody is stopping you.
have you also gotten the error when you go to check a friends prifile it says they joined in 1969, and was born Jan 1, 1970?

Newbie Noob

There are workarounds for the Avatars. It's not all too complicated to save your avatar when the clyde server is down.
It's a website! They're will always be glitches. If you get that mad because of a couble glitches, then you don't appreciate all they do for us.
As you know as many people say the admins are fixing like mad and working hard to keep the site up! And I'm sure other users feel the way you do and other users are patient, I'm part of patience, appreciate the admins, hell, if I were an admin, it won't make a difference to how the site works, even if there were more admins working on one glitch it wouldn't go faster,there are SO many users using gaia, and fixing every single glitch we complain isn't making it easier on them, so what we all should do is wait.
Zakarune
Ok, you guys don't get my donation money to let the whole site die. I've seen other people having the same problems.

I can update my avitar if clyde feels like it.
Half the time the whole site won't work.
I've got to reload pages 100000 times to see them.
I think I've gotten every error message you guys have.

If you guys can't stabilize this site. I'm going and I won't be the first. If you want to lose your users don't do anything. Though I'd fix things if I was you. stare This is just ridiculous.
instead of clyde, type reinhart where clyde is.
i am having problems too but i dont cair that much

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
So leave Gaia. What's stopping you?

Dapper Architect

watermelonGuts
None of the servers work for changing your avatar. confused
Miss. Kit
have you also gotten the error when you go to check a friends prifile it says they joined in 1969, and was born Jan 1, 1970?

I have. xd
And your point is? If you are not asking a questino then you are in the wrong forum. Go complain somewhere else. Gaia has many glitches, and EVERYBODY is getting them. If you hate Gaia so much then leave. Nobody is stopping you.
[ Tak ]
watermelonGuts
None of the servers work for changing your avatar. confused
? It works...I just used it!
If this site was glitch free, we'd be in Beta right now, but were not, so deal with it.

This is a free site, so if people leave it's not really a loss. xp

Nobody is keeping you here. If you want to leave, leave.

Every site has glitches, if you can't deal with that, you need to stay off the internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff