Welcome to Gaia! ::

New random event items?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

<center>I'm not sure if this has been posted before. But it would be sooper if there were random event items. New ones, I mean. sweatdrop

What do you think?
that sounds good...

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
I think we are at the point where there should be a Rare Event Item update. I mean, when was the last one when the Prisoner Set came out?
sounds awsome but i cant say that the only ones they have are bad because ive never gotten one sweatdrop
<center>Yeah, just a couple of new items.
Something different you know, because the random event items have stayed the way they were for a very long time and stuff. domokun
ZeekSlider
I think we are at the point where there should be a Rare Event Item update. I mean, when was the last one when the Prisoner Set came out?
<center>Exactly! ^^
3nodding

I would love that very much.
i agree but then agian i don't get very many blaugh
Yes most definately.. and we need atleast ten new ones.
They're probably thinking about that already, though I remember how exciting it was when the blue boxes came out. That was awesome. I'd like to see something new like that. 3nodding
Hopefully, something outside of the angelic/nightmare line and something more normal than those freaky masks...

I'm hoping for some shoes!
<center>
ZeekSlider
Actually, the last update for uncommons/rares was the release of Blue Boxes and the Space Masks.

None the less, it would be fun to have a new set of uncommons/rares released. 3nodding
</center>
they definitly need to add some more... getting kinda used to have the same over and over again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff