Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Healer

New Gift Wrap Wrapping Paper

Seeing all the new gift wrapping being used for the presents for the 12 Days of Christmas has made me realize just how long the "color scheme" for the available gift wrap when gifting someone has been around. Any chances we could get some new color options for gift wrap? Heck could we just get some of the 12 Days of Christmas gift wrap colors?

~12 Days of Christmas ~
User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image

~ Caroling ~
User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image <3 // User Image // User Image

- OR -

A basic Color Wheel/Pallet where we can pick the color of the wrapping paper and the color of the bow.

A lot more basic color options then this but providing an image to show what I mean.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, an option to equip and "accessory" to the package. Like a flower or bigger bow or other things.

-----------------------------------------

Gift Wrap Item

I also thought about an item where the avi is wrapped up in wrapping paper, like from the scene where Cindy Lou Who gets wrapped up in wrapping paper from How The Grinch Stole Christmas (seriously there's no pictures of that...? Google you let me down)

I mean we have an item where the avi is tangled up in Christmas lights [x] so why not one where it's wrapping paper?

---------------------------------------

-- EDIT --
UPDATE: 12/23/2014

Flowers/Decorations for Gift Boxes/Gift Wrapping

Gold Hearted Bunny
I would love it if Gaia did this.. emotion_kirakira

Adding to, I'd enjoy an option to add a flower or two to the package.
There's not enough uses for the flowers imo~

>> Have the option to add flowers found in town to the package.
>> The user could have to visit Peyo first and have him make them before the user can add them to the packages.
>> Peyo could also make other decorations for the Gift Boxes out of the paper users can find around town.

Gift Wrapping with Designs

Dorian_Archer
I like this idea as some of those packages are very pretty. ( I like the dark blue one that looks like its covered in either white stars or snowflakes. )

>> Having the option to choose gift wrapping with designs on them.
>> Basic Designs: Stars (5-point, 4-point), Circles, Stripes (Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal), Flowers, Boxes, Triangles, Swirls, Butterflies, etc.
>> Holiday Themed Designs: Fireworks, Christmas Trees, Snowflakes, Santa Hats, 4 Leaf Clovers, Birthday Candles, Birthday Cakes, Turkeys, Hearts, Pumpkins, Ghosts, etc.

Convert Wrapping Paper Designs to Shirt/Dress Designs
and
Equippable Items for Avatars

Dorian_Archer
And along with the gift wrapping around our avatars like the tree lights, some of those papers would make lovely fabric designs as well for dresses and shirts. And would also like to see them as equippable items with our avatars ... hand held and piled on the floor around our avatars.

>> Convert some of the designs used on the gift wrapping paper into designs for dresses and shirts.
~~~
>> Holdable rolls of wrapping paper [x]
>> Rolls of wrapping paper around the avatar's feet

-- EDIT --
UPDATE: 1/3/2015

Cursed Fable
I'm not sur eif this has been added, but I would love to be able to pick the design of the gift. Instead of just square maybe shapes like circles, stars, diamonds etc. To add some more spice to gifting! Not all presents are square after all.

>> Choose the SHAPE of the Gift Box.
IE: Circles, Stars, Diamonds, Triangles, Rectangles, Cylinders, etc.

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Don't Forget to Love

I would love it if Gaia did this.. emotion_kirakira

Adding to, I'd enjoy an option to add a flower or two to the package.
There's not enough uses for the flowers imo~

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I'd love this.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I like this idea as some of those packages are very pretty. ( I like the dark blue one that looks like its covered in either white stars or snowflakes. )

And along with the gift wrapping around our avatars like the tree lights, some of those papers would make lovely fabric designs as well for dresses and shirts. And would also like to see them as equippable items with our avatars ... hand held and piled on the floor around our avatars.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I like this idea the old one is well looking old lol

Devoted Healer

Devoted Healer

Devoted Healer

Wild Faun

I'm not sur eif this has been added, but I would love to be able to pick the design of the gift. Instead of just square maybe shapes like circles, stars, diamonds etc. To add some more spice to gifting! Not all presents are square after all.

Devoted Healer

Devoted Healer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas